Skip to main content

Episode Day 33 (30th August 13) 30min Daily Show

Tully in the DR, crying, because of the boos from the audience, and saying, "I want my girlfriend," and I hear laughter at that from the audience. Holy Shit! There are some poisonous fucks in the audience.

I'm guessing they find it pretty comical given the way Tully has been behaving and the things she has said...
I would also say the way you are talking is pretty poisonous as well...

I'm guessing they find it pretty comical given the way Tully has been behaving and the things she has said...
I would also say the way you are talking is pretty poisonous as well...
yeah,Tully told Tim weeks ago that she'd had boyfriends and could see herself marrying a guy in 5 years...and even had mentioned that she may have written guys off too soon after finding such nice guys in BB house, I think she was still besties with Matt at this stage. and then this week she says to the girls she's not sure she is 100% gay.
she accused jade of flirting with the guys, when jade is the single one.

Mikkayla finds Ben "draining." That's why she has offered to spend time with him in the kitchen? Get real. She is just doing Tim's dirty work. She and Tim are setting Ben up to get rid of him, as Ben is one of Tim's greatest threats in the house.

yeah,Tully told Tim weeks ago that she'd had boyfriends and could see herself marrying a guy in 5 years...and even had mentioned that she may have written guys off too soon after finding such nice guys in BB house, I think she was still besties with Matt at this stage. and then this week she says to the girls she's not sure she is 100% gay.
she accused jade of flirting with the guys, when jade is the single one.

There is nothing sexual between Drew and Tully, but Tim is trying to make out (to Drew) that there is. Posters should be ashamed for spreading the FILTH that comes out of Tim's mind.

Mikkayla finds Ben "draining." That's why she has offered to spend time with him in the kitchen? Get real. She is just doing Tim's dirty work. She and Tim are setting Ben up to get rid of him, as Ben is one of Tim's greatest threats in the house.

All the power to them! Ben's got to go so he can get professional help.

There is nothing sexual between Drew and Tully, but Tim is trying to make out (to Drew) that there is. Posters should be ashamed for spreading the FILTH that comes out of Tim's mind.

I do think they are probably more affectionate than they should be with her having a GF but not sure if they over stepped the mark yet....I think if Tully was single they would have by now.
Hopefully things will still work out with her GF, if she truely doesnt have feelings for Drew

So there's nothing sexual about rubbing your friends butt and thigh...14162_10151847770750170_1576378944_n.jpg

yeah at first I was like eek what was that all about... tully asking drew to see if she still had those spider bites and check tan lines on her butt but do think its probably they are just so familiar with each other now.
there are others around and tully massaged drew first and he massaged her legs and back as well. tully mentioned she's had massages overseas as well so maybe its part of her lifestyle....all the housemates seem to be into massages ..I've never massaged my friends lol

yeah at first I was like eek what was that all about... tully asking drew to see if she still had those spider bites and check tan lines on her butt but do think its probably they are just so familiar with each other now.
there are others around and tully massaged drew first and he massaged her legs and back as well. tully mentioned she's had massages overseas as well so maybe its part of her lifestyle....all the housemates seem to be into massages ..I've never massaged my friends lol
I am definitely not as forgiving as you Veronica. You don't rub your friends bare ass. Sorry. Never.

I am definitely not as forgiving as you Veronica. You don't rub your friends bare ass. Sorry. Never.

Yeah there's a massage and then there's rubbing your friends ass, touching their thigh under the table...got to wonder what's going on under the doona....

Yeah there's a massage and then there's rubbing your friends ass, touching their thigh under the table...got to wonder what's going on under the doona....

true and wonder if we will find out on tuesday night feast show? I hope nothing is happening under that doona...Im pretty sure atm there isnt anything apart from goodnight hug and the running fingers through each others hair argg

I wish Tully would go share bed with Heidi now....but I dont think they think they are doing anything wrong, and others arent talking about them sharing a bed, it was tim and heidi's idea in the first place.
the others think they spend too much time together overall and are too dependant on each other

they're both gay, its fine!

tumblr_inline_mh6uxiVqwb1qz4rgp.gif

Whatever helps you sleep at night. You know something ups when Tullys biggest ally Matt was talking to the boys about how its cheating.

Just admit you would defend Tully even if she slit everyones throat. She can do no wrong in your blind eyes.

I am looking forward to Tuesday, especially the hot seat...I wish Jade and Tully would share a bed...watching both those two carry on is awkward viewing...

When Tully put Mikkkayla up, the audience broadly cheered. There is common sense out there after all.

Ok she was wearing a bikini bottom...big difference? For someone sounding so sanctimonious you really think sitting in someone's lap discussing your partner's short comings, lying in bed stroking hair, arms, thighs is not filthy? It would be heartbreaking to watch as Tully's partner and is incredibly selfish on both of their parts to behave like this on national television.

Back