Skip to main content

Episode Day 33 (30th August 13) 30min Daily Show

Can't wait to see what naughty Timmy's been up to.. and has he sent Tully completely off her trolley.

Can't wait for the argument (won't say whom, for those without Live Feed knowledge) - but finally is all I can say! :D

I'm really bummed we have to wait so long for a show after tonight. :(

Just what I was thinking. Doesn't seem right.

Also, I think Friday should be 90 minutes long. I personally like the longer episodes, and I think Friday especially calls for it being the last ep we see before the eviction.

Also, I think Friday should be 90 minutes long. I personally like the longer episodes, and I think Friday especially calls for it being the last ep we see before the eviction.
Especially this week! Things are starting to get really interesting, all the pieces are in place for some excellent drama to unfold, but we get a forced break over the weekend. Boo!

Good evening!

How nice is our neck of the woods at the moment?!

Mooloolaba was a fucking postcard today!!

Seeing as I'm 20 mins from there, mmmmmm same :)

Looking forward to seeing another night of WAR on Beebs although we all know war ends in tears & no prizes for guessing to WHOM those tears shall belong to....

Can't wait for the argument (won't say whom, for those without Live Feed knowledge) - but finally is all I can say! :D

Hmmm I watched it online but hoping its an extended version... (of course very doubtful as we only get about 15 mins of actual footage tonight less the recaps & ADS) :mad: :p

Can't wait....the highlight of my day. Wish it was longer ep. Although that would be just more time for Tulky to cry.

I agree - Fridays should be 90 minutes and shown on GO, and the same should be done on Sundays.

Back