Skip to main content

Episode Day 33 (30th August 13) 30min Daily Show

Whether they pass or fail a task basically has zero affect on their time in the house these days anyway, am I right? :rolleyes:

I realllllly hope Heidi is up for eviction next week....

Wow John Burgess looks like his face is made out of play-doh...

Ok BB... show the whole fight between Drully - including Tully swearing at Drew and then arcing up at him when he did it back. No flattering edits please!

Heidi's. wrong. - Tim didn't want people to think he was a hero - he couldn't give a crap what they think of him!

Exactly. He's fooling people into thinking that's what he wants them to think. He doesn't care about how his actions reflect upon him, he wants the house to show contempt towards his actions because he loves drama.

Also an ad break already? Yawn.

Oh Heidi, you can't take Tim down. He's garnered himself enough fans to win now.

And Ed, Tim doesn't want to be the alpha, he is the alpha now. I'm pretty sure ridding the house of Caleb or Ed is his next move, and I think either outcome is very possible this week.

Heidi: "Tim wants to win". And you don't Heidi? Who doesn't want to win inside that house? Anyone who says they don't is lying.
No kidding. Why would someone go through the hassle of auditioning several times if they didn't want to win? Does she think she's actually insulting Tim with that?

Ok BB... show the whole fight between Drully - including Tully swearing at Drew and then arcing up at him when he did it back. No flattering edits please!

The edit (or possibly, but highly improbable, lack thereof) will help indicate if the producers are pushing Tully out. Not that we will ever know for sure how it really went down, but still...

We're on to you Heidi, we know you're boring as batshit & you're out when you get nommed....

Back