Skip to main content

Episode Day 3 (10/09/14) Daily Show

It's just hard to get excited when we're shown nothing....half the show is stupid voice over/flashback/stupid special fx...

So much hype. So much unseen footage. So little fucks given.

Absolutely, the pathetic hype makes it so much worse when you watch the show, I mean we're used to it being like a fish tank made out of a colander - but this ott promo shit adds a new level of cringeworthy...

Can't wait for Physically and socially awkward "Gimma" to put her considerable foot into her considerable mouth again.

I suspect it is vintage Dior :)

Dior New Look, 50s classic.

I'm interested to see if the giant is just blunt or a bitch or socially inept too - maybe those dizzyingheights give her issues.
Also keen to see Skye's weird lips again, and if she can speak in sentences when not so upset. I think looking back part of her problem was she was caught so off guard, took her a minute or 2 to catch up. Gemma also spoke confusingly/awkwardly.
Anyway, onwards:)

Absolutely, the pathetic hype makes it so much worse when you watch the show, I mean we're used to it being like a fish tank made out of a colander - but this ott promo shit adds a new level of cringeworthy...

Oh shut up your moaning and dance with me!

I'm interested to see if the giant is just blunt or a bitch or socially inept too - maybe those dizzyingheights give her issues.
Also keen to see Skye's weird lips again, and if she can speak in sentences when not so upset. I think looking back part of her problem was she was caught so off guard, took her a minute or 2 to catch up. Gemma also spoke confusingly/awkwardly.

Much like reading one of your posts.

Giant is blunt or bitch or socially inept indeed.

at least with the later timeslot they actully show the housemates with alchol etc and the boys without tops on lol

Reactions: Tee
Dancing with you or watching more BB promo's, mmmmmmmmmmmmm lemme get back to you on that one.... :nailbiting:

Why do you hurt me so?[DOUBLEPOST=1410344530][/DOUBLEPOST]
at least with the later timeslot they actully show the housemates with alchol etc and the boys without tops on lol

And we have a much better chance at seeing genitals.

I just imagined Gemma saying this...

giphy.gif

you luv it...

& who's genitals do you wanna see??

I wanna see Travis get it on with his bed buddy :sneaky::tongue: I secretly think Travis wants to do a bit of finger banging that way too hahaha... He's made some interesting comments & gestures - lolz...

She may never have been called "dumb bimbo" before :rolleyes:

Reactions: kxk
you luv it...

& who's genitals do you wanna see??

I wanna see Travis get it on with his bed buddy :sneaky::tongue: I secretly think Travis wants to do a bit of finger banging that way too hahaha... He's made some interesting comments & gestures - lolz...

Whoa! Is there a cover charge to get in here tonight? And a two drink minimum?

Back