Skip to main content

Episode Day 3 (10/09/14) Daily Show

Not going to be able to post tonight, as im staying at a friends place tonight. Looking forward to watching it and reading your posts tomorrow. Have a great night!!

Reactions: Tee
Are u kidding me?

You have been blocked from these forums something like 6 times over the last year. Can you stop plugging yourself all over the board, and from different accounts? Pretty please.

Oh leave him be.

There is enough internet room for every freaky forum flavour.

Are u kidding me?

You have been blocked from these forums something like 6 times over the last year. Can you stop plugging yourself all over the board, and from different accounts? Pretty please.

That's incorrect. I've only been blocked twice and it was over the course of 2 years. And what can i say i like to spread myself around sis.

Let's keep it cute i dont wanna be banned again.

How much of the show will be Mike Goldman voiceover so we don't have to worry our pretty little heads thinking?

Fingers crossed we don't get too much of Skye still verbally processing conversations from 24 hours ago and discovering that people were possibly poking fun at her, and seeking clarification (if she can spell the word) on this...

Fingers crossed we don't get too much of Skye still verbally processing conversations from 24 hours ago and discovering that people were possibly poking fun at her, and seeking clarification (if she can spell the word) on this...

As much as she's ditzy, I like that she's willing to talk about these things. It's a good early sign for me of a potentially entertaining housemate. Most of the girls seem to have this going on this year.

As much as she's ditzy, I like that she's willing to talk about these things. It's a good early sign for me of a potentially entertaining housemate. Most of the girls seem to have this going on this year.
Ditzy can get verrrrry old verrrrry quick. Work with ditzy and don't need it following me home.

Reactions: mrB
I wonder if the show tonight will pick up where we left off last night or will it start at the start of the day with the HM waking up.... Going through the day and the last part of the show is about the HOH decision.
At least we get our first proper daily show.

Back