Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

maggot007

Formerly redjet93
Firstly, please note tonight's schedule due to the NRL Grand Final.

In order of broadcast time (all times are local);
South Australia - 8:45pm on Nine
Queensland and Western Australia - 9pm on Nine
Victoria and Northern Territory - 9:30pm on Nine
New South Wales and Tasmania - 10pm on Nine

*Please check local guides, as times mentioned above may vary state to state (ie; EPG says 9:46pm start in Victoria).

Secondly, lets get down to business discussing about tonight's episode.

Tonight will have a magical theme to it.

Gee Ryan looks happy!

Last edited:
Ugh, it's going to be a long wait until 9.46pm.

Notice how Lawson is sitting front and centre on the dairy room chair even though he's not HOH anymore?

Screw this damn magic party...I'm more interested in why David goes off!!

I'm just catching up from yesterday so apologies if I've missed it but has anyone managed to find that ad online yet?

Vic is so lateeeee. Don't these nine execs realise we have lives in the morning :(

Okay so maybe I don't... But I'm sure other people do :alien:[DOUBLEPOST=1412478835][/DOUBLEPOST]
When they gave the Head of House to Cat they were also giving it to Lawson.
Wait so both Cat and Lawson are HoH?

Holy time warp, Batman! What is with all the various start times??!! So it starts first in SA tonight? Really?!

Screw this damn magic party...I'm more interested in why David goes off!!

I'm just catching up from yesterday so apologies if I've missed it but has anyone managed to find that ad online yet?
They just played the ad here, David says something about not having anything to do with a certain person for the rest of their time in the house. Spa talk so prob grog talk. Cut to someone crying, maybe Skye sans fluoro lips.

They just played the ad here, David says something about not having anything to do with a certain person for the rest of their time in the house. Spa talk so prob grog talk. Cut to someone crying, maybe Skye sans fluoro lips.
YASSSS!! Thanks!

Let's hope it gets well and truly messy tonight. For David's sake I'm hoping he comes out looking ok after this.

some mentioned last night in another thread they thought it was Lisa crying. anyway guess will see what it's all about tonight...

Back