Skip to main content

Episode DAY 25 (Thur 22/08/13): DAILY SHOW (90m)

Just got home and just finished watching the show. I really enjoyed the show tonight. Some really funny moments courtesy of Tim. He's like a big kid at heart and his boyish charm is infectious.

I'm also liking Mikkayla, the sugar sisters and Jade more after tonight which surprised me. (Well the jade part did)

Loathing Tully and Jasmin more and Ben is still annoying.

The three meatheads are just nothing's to me therefore must go soon. They're boring.

I hope Jasmin goes this week. I am saving Mikkayla. Also the twins. Oops they're not twins. I meant the sisters

Last edited:
Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla!

ovir.jpg
:D

Doesn't Tully live with her girlfriend? That's going to be a great "Welcome home" convo.

Just got home and just finished watching the show. I really enjoyed the show tonight. Some really funny moments courtesy of Tim. He's like a big kid at heart and his boyish charm is infectious.

I'm also liking Mikkayla, the sugar sisters and Jade more after tonight which surprised me. (Well the jade part did)

Loathing Tully and Jasmin more and Ben is still annoying.

The three meatheads are just nothing's to me therefore must go soon. They're boring.

I hope Jasmin goes this week. I am saving Mikkayla. Also the twins. Oops they're not twins. I meant the sisters

Agree with every word. Loved the show today... It was as usual a great show for Tim... love him more every day, and Jade came over very well indeed with all her choices. Absolutely loathing Tully and Jasmin, and I think by eviction night its going to come down to Tahan and Jasmin for who goes. I would urge everyone to load money onto Tahan and Mikkayla and get one half of the bitching sessions out. Then HOPEFULLY with Jasmin gone..... surely surely surely.... the next step has to be getting that poison filled witch harpy OUT !!! grrrrrr Filling up over a message from her girlfriend, while plotting with Jasmin at the same time to have her way with Drew. Dear God !!!

Two good shows in a row. LOL @ how the 60 minute showdown has now become a 9 minute segment - and it's all the better for it. They need to move either the family dinner or Showdown (well, the Rewards Room reveal) to Wednesday though so they're not competing for airtime.

only just finished watching loved the show today Tim hilarious as usual and i loved the its our little secret tim/drew best bromance in there . I warmed slightly towards Jade and im even more into hating Tully than i was before cannot wait to send her packing .

only just finished watching loved the show today Tim hilarious as usual and i loved the its our little secret tim/drew best bromance in there . I warmed slightly towards Jade and im even more into hating Tully than i was before cannot wait to send her packing .

Hellooooo there Potato#1 :D Glad to hear your thoughts on the show. Send Sulky packing indeed. I've had enough.

Awesome show! Loved it. Thanks BB.
Tim is all that Michael from last year thought he was, but wasn't.
I wish Matt or Ben goes next eviction. Most likely it will be Jaz of course, no outside support.
Love Tim, Tahan, Mikki and Tully... yea, Tully.

What was Tahan talking about when she was on the treadmill and everyone couldn't stand listening to her. My mother decided to have a conversation with me during it :rolleyes:
I don't think anyone really knew. She can talk the leg off a horse. The gift of gab is strong with that one.

I don't think anyone really knew. She can talk the leg off a horse. The gift of gab is strong with that one.

It is hilarious when she goes off on a tangent like that. And that ovrrly expressive face..she is exactly like my 6 year old niece. Hilarious.

Back