Skip to main content

Episode DAY 25 (Thur 22/08/13): DAILY SHOW (90m)

Also when Ben comforted Mikkayla I loved it. That was gold.. Such great housemates... starting to see some claws come out though and it's all stemming from Tully and her big yap.

it kind of reminded me of Benjamin from last year. but I'm not sure about Ben still. didn't he nominate Mikkayla?

why was jade given the swap power....previously it's been by chance....tahan accepted the phone call...mikayla won the pass the parcel.....is that a new thing? that the winner of showdown gets the nomination power AND the swapsies power??

Winner no longer gets the nomination power. Just the swap power.

I'm really starting to warm up to and love Caleb, he is just so friggen funny. he's little nudie run, work out faces, when he woke up to that fire alarm urgently AND his embarrassing 'sea' theme party costume.. he has me in stitches but Matt is so bad for him, like Caleb cried and wanted to swap places with Matt .. but i don't think Matt would do the same for Caleb, Matt would totally leave a man behind.

Really enjoyed today's show. Nice to see good coverage of all the housemates, instead of focusing on just a few. Much preferred the shortened showdown coverage too.

Jade definitely had a day of highs and lows. Not surprised by her choices for the swap and presidential suite. She could have made more controversial choices, but I think choosing Ben and the sisters actually made her come across quite well. I think any housemate in her position with the recorded message for Tully would have done the same and deleted it too.

Tim and Drew in the diary room was total win. Allowed them to have fun, but also win a good meal for the housemates. Hope we see more of them having fun/doing challenges together.

Starting to warm to Mikkayla more and more, and dislike Tully more and more! Would have liked to have seen more of the conversation between her and Jas regarding being affectionate with Drew, as I can't believe it was just that short exchange. I guess BB edited it that way to keep the 'love triangle/square' story going.

Jas or Matt to go this week would be my preference.

agree with most of this but don't think Jade's choices came across well with the public but yes with her HMs

no way is Matt going even though would love to see it. young girls and old girls are voting for him

why was jade given the swap power....previously it's been by chance....tahan accepted the phone call...mikayla won the pass the parcel.....is that a new thing? that the winner of showdown gets the nomination power AND the swapsies power??

Winner no longer gets the nomination power. Just the swap power.

Yep nomination power goes to evictees choice.

Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla! Save Mikkayla!

I get the impression here you kinda like Mikkayla

I'm really starting to warm up to and love Caleb, he is just so friggen funny. he's little nudie run, work out faces, when he woke up to that fire alarm urgently AND his embarrassing 'sea' theme party costume.. he has me in stitches but Matt is so bad for him, like Caleb cried and wanted to swap places with Matt .. but i don't think Matt would do the same for Caleb, Matt would totally leave a man behind.

Yep, all.of this. He's totally likable, and I think if we get to see more of Caleb's interactions with people, we're going to find him to be a very entertaining Housemate.

He did for 2 points, because she was saved two times in a row.

Ben is cunning & IMO playing the HM's & viewers for fools.

I can't make up my mind about him. My 12 year old likes him even though the photo thing is odd. I can't tell what is real and what isn't.

He wiped his mouth after the accidental kiss with Caleb. Nothing homophobic about a guy who isn't gay wiping his mouth after accidentally kissing another guy. It doesn't mean he gives a fuck whether other people do it, just that he doesn't want to.

Exactly! How is that homophobic at all? I'm a straight male who isn't homophobic and i would do the exact same thing. because you don't enjoy or want to kiss another man doesn't make you homophobic people?!

ben is great....he is off the wall...i don't care if he talks to photo's or communicates to the outside world...whatever, he is intriguing because he is not cookie cutter perfect.

I liked Ben at the beginning and at times he still is fun to watch, but a lot of times he seems disinterested in what is going on around him, perhaps the whole not fitting in thing. His story about the call centre chat was more natural than other things he says. I'm not sure about him as much as I was before.
Heidi is annoying HM's a little conversation in tonights show indicated, but her challenge with the bananas was fun and showed a fun side she seems to be encouraging at times but might not be quite as genuine.
Tahan has her moments i find her great to look at and seems to be smarter than she tries to make out at time.
Great show tonight too.
The hot dog challenge, was quite oral and was disappointing that Jasmin wasn't so good at that, go Mikki you rocked there.
Caleb is becoming more interesting and wonder if we will see more of him once we get Matt out of his back pocket
Tim and Drew perfect for that food challenge. Not sure who it was that said they didn't like seafood, if i was either Tim or Drew I would have been pissed off after working so hard to get them a good feed

it was almost a given Jade would win showdown saving herself means the end is nigh for Jasmin. Glad she took the sugar sisters, noticed Tully was happy to get some Drew time. and lastly adult conversation, like the old days great to hear it .

Last edited:
I'll take the bait. :p Whilst playing 'kissing balls' Matt wasn't a fan of Caleb's cooties when they accidentally kissed and wiped his mouth. I didn't particularly see it as homophobic - maybe Caleb is just a sloppy kisser.

Well we've all seen Caleb's sex face. He doesn't seem the most together chap.

Best episode of the year tonight I reckon! Lots of housemate interactions. I loved watching Tim, Drew, Mikkayla and Tahan. The dinner challenge with Tim and Drew was hilarious. I love those two. Mikkayla is my favourite female and Tahan is my 2nd favourite female. My top 4 housemates in order is probably Tim, Mikkayla, Drew, Tahan. Love those 4! I can not wait for tomorrow night to see Tim's birthday prank unfold.

Back