Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 - DOUBLE EVICTION SHOW - Monday 19 August 2

I agree with you re Jade. That episode lying on top of Ed in the living area was cringeworthy in the extreme. The most awkward uncomfortable, watch from between clenched fingers moment of the entire series. The woman was told in no uncertain terms only a few days ago - ITS NOT HAPPENING. Has she no pride... has she no self respect. What kind of person would then drape themselves all over the rigid mortified body of a man who has in a kindly way told you to bugger off only a few days before. If that was not bad enough the dialogue that followed nearly finished me. "If you instigate something, I won't tell you to stop"... ehhhhh why would a man who nicely told you already to get lost instigate something. She then tells him she knows he is uncomfortable with her even lying on him... yet continues to do so !!! She even starts talking about getting into a relationship. By this stage Ed's whole demeanor has taken on that wild eyed look... this guy is now in a hostage situation. His arms were stretched so far back behind his head at one point in an effort to avoid touching her that he nearly dislocated himself !! I had a vision on him in traction by day's end.

So this coming week will be fun. We have Drew fully aware that one wink from Ed and Jade would be on her back in a nanosecond. He seems to have accepted his role as permanent consolation prize because rather touchingly actually, I think he does still adore her !. A lesser guy may be looked upon as weak for continuing to go along with it, but this is Drew we are talking about... enough said... he is so beyond gorgeous he can get away with anything !! We have Ed who will be sleeping with one eye open for the remainder of the show just to avoid her. If he had a spine to call his own he would have told her in no uncertain terms that he is fed up of her unwanted attentions.

Added into this mix now we have Tully... the nosey whinging lesbian who also seems oddly enough to fancy the pants off Drew and who Drew seems to have developed quite a fondness for. This may prove fatal for Tully as Jade who hates to see her consolation prize getting close to anyone of the female persuasion will spend the week violently cock blocking if Tully walks within ten feet of Drew. Only one of them is going to come out alive out of this one. I sense a major upping of amour from Jade to Drew this week, marking out her territory. Back rubs be damned...that was last week, its time to get serious now. We could be in for "action".

I think both Tully and Jade will be in the mix noms wise next week, unless a lot of them decide Jade can wait a week or so and choose more strategically. You just know some of them already. Tahan and the barbies will vote for each other. Tully will vote for Jade and vice versa, and Tim will come in for her other votes.

I too am disappointed with the result. I would rather Rohan had stayed, he was getting interesting and Matt the bore go. To me he brings nothing to the process. I am quite glad Tully has stayed... if only for the potential cat fights this week LOL. Loving this show have to say... HOOKED !!

it's like you crawled inside my brain and took notes! i'm with you on everything here. That scene with jade and ed was fantastic...he's pinned to the couch and she wonders if he's not comfortable and then tells him over and over that she respects the boundaries he has put up but she won't say no...ever.

i enjoyed your entire post, even down to the rohan part at the end, i think he would have become a loveable little fella.

I think something has to be done about, for one, the impoverished vocabularies displayed here.

Is it possible to expand the concept of fans of or not fans of to something beyond HATERSSSSS?

I do not find Matt attractive or at all interesting.
I do not approve of manipulative, entitled, petulant behaviour in a grown woman. ie Tully.

Criticism, disapproval, and even dislike are part of discrimination, a healthy quality of mind.

Screaming ARE ALL YOUSE HATERS SPEWING NOW? I HOPE SO, YOU SCUM! etc is not.

Where I feel and read actual hatred and rage -- it's coming from a few demented members with poor discrimination skills and an inability to tolerate differences of opinion. The hatred that spews from such posts is palpable.

P.S. If and when I feel hatred for a housemate I will let you all know.

In the meantime, Haters gunna hate, Sucks to be you, YOLO, Whatevs. George Orwell would be thrilled at his prescience.

I cannot understand. The "MATT hate" on here. He is a sensible, down to earth, fun loving, gorgeous guy.

He might be sensible, down to earth etc etc but all we have seen of him is his workiout (big deal).

I have seen him being manipulative etc. (oh wait that's the army thing :rolleyes:)

He might be sensible, down to earth etc etc but all we have seen of him is his workiout (big deal).

I have seen him being manipulative etc. (oh wait that's the army thing :rolleyes:)

He's sexist, gets a jab in about the girls whenever he can.

Screaming ARE ALL YOUSE HATERS SPEWING NOW? I HOPE SO, YOU SCUM! etc is not..

Exactly. The above comment screams immaturity, in the same way the person they are supporting displays immaturity. Birds of a feather flock together

For the record I don't 'hate' Tully or anyone in the house. I do have a significant dislike for her however based on the behaviour she has displayed. I reserve hate for people who do truly heinous things like kidnap and torture or rape or other brutalities etc ...

(I did like her eviction outfit)

He's sexist, gets a jab in about the girls whenever he can.

I can't remember seeing him do anything. And by that I mean good or bad. I know he is in the house but he just doesn't feature on my radar much at all. I remember him pretending to be a bouncer to Xaviar and telling Tully to stop being so negative. I literally can't remember anything else about his time in the house.

I didn't take any of it seriously either but then I fell in love with Tully and ended up actually spending my money on saving her, which is something I didn't plan on doing. Big Brother is dangerous. I'm hooked.

I still have my suspicions that you know her in the real world. Great fodder for your psych study

I agree with you re Jade. That episode lying on top of Ed in the living area was cringeworthy in the extreme. The most awkward uncomfortable, watch from between clenched fingers moment of the entire series. The woman was told in no uncertain terms only a few days ago - ITS NOT HAPPENING. Has she no pride... has she no self respect. What kind of person would then drape themselves all over the rigid mortified body of a man who has in a kindly way told you to bugger off only a few days before. If that was not bad enough the dialogue that followed nearly finished me. "If you instigate something, I won't tell you to stop"... ehhhhh why would a man who nicely told you already to get lost instigate something. She then tells him she knows he is uncomfortable with her even lying on him... yet continues to do so !!! She even starts talking about getting into a relationship. By this stage Ed's whole demeanor has taken on that wild eyed look... this guy is now in a hostage situation. His arms were stretched so far back behind his head at one point in an effort to avoid touching her that he nearly dislocated himself !! I had a vision on him in traction by day's end.

So this coming week will be fun. We have Drew fully aware that one wink from Ed and Jade would be on her back in a nanosecond. He seems to have accepted his role as permanent consolation prize because rather touchingly actually, I think he does still adore her !. A lesser guy may be looked upon as weak for continuing to go along with it, but this is Drew we are talking about... enough said... he is so beyond gorgeous he can get away with anything !! We have Ed who will be sleeping with one eye open for the remainder of the show just to avoid her. If he had a spine to call his own he would have told her in no uncertain terms that he is fed up of her unwanted attentions.

Added into this mix now we have Tully... the nosey whinging lesbian who also seems oddly enough to fancy the pants off Drew and who Drew seems to have developed quite a fondness for. This may prove fatal for Tully as Jade who hates to see her consolation prize getting close to anyone of the female persuasion will spend the week violently cock blocking if Tully walks within ten feet of Drew. Only one of them is going to come out alive out of this one. I sense a major upping of amour from Jade to Drew this week, marking out her territory. Back rubs be damned...that was last week, its time to get serious now. We could be in for "action".

I think both Tully and Jade will be in the mix noms wise next week, unless a lot of them decide Jade can wait a week or so and choose more strategically. You just know some of them already. Tahan and the barbies will vote for each other. Tully will vote for Jade and vice versa, and Tim will come in for her other votes.

I too am disappointed with the result. I would rather Rohan had stayed, he was getting interesting and Matt the bore go. To me he brings nothing to the process. I am quite glad Tully has stayed... if only for the potential cat fights this week LOL. Loving this show have to say... HOOKED !!

Yep, the worst thing about her begging Ed to touch her is that she is going to go back to Drew again. Drew can't hang out with Tully though, because apparently Jade thinks Drew should be kept all to her. Even sillier, she complained and whinged about Jas kissing Ed and said that broke the girl code, but can't see that the whole Ed thing is going to mess with Drew. She says that she doesn't care about Ed when she knows she does, but she's also validating her pursuit of Ed with Drew's explanation that he doesn't care when he also does.

So... are we gonna bother talking about Rohan now that he's out?! Ha...

Him coming into the house late is a poor excuse for not fitting in. I'm telling you, if he got in on the first night, he'd still struggle and he would've gone instead of Sharon.

6% - Rohan
10% - Xavier
14% - Tully
16% - Tahan
27% - Ben
27% - Matt

Matt was the highest.

Why would Matt get the highest save votes?! BORING! At least Ben is funny and unique! And this makes me happier knowing Tully wasn't far from being evicted. Gives me hope for next time :)

Why does Australia vote to keep in bores like Ed, Matt and Caleb every year? And why is Ben even on this show? It is just sad to watch a person with such problems exploited.

I have decided now, Sonia is a shocking BB host. I agree with Theorist in that I don't think she even watches the show, she just follows the script, her jokes are lame and targeted at 12 year olds, and she does not ask any of the tough questions to the housemates nor does she challenge them. Imagine how she would handle a Merlin incident? She is a very talented women and I respect her and what she has done on TV but as a BB host, no thank you. I hated Kyle and Jackie O but even they were able to at least ask some tough questions and challenge the housemates. Watch a few old clips of Gretel interviewing housemates and you will realise just how poor Sonia is.

I totally agree. Whilst watching the show last night, it seemed to me that Sonia was just reading the tele prompter like a robot. I don't think she even knows their names - when the six evictees were lined up and you could clearly see them on the big screen right in front of her she says "where is Ben?" or "where is Tully?" Uhm, Sonia they are right in front of you! I really miss the interaction Gretel had with the housemates and the audience.

I totally agree. Whilst watching the show last night, it seemed to me that Sonia was just reading the tele prompter like a robot. I don't think she even knows their names - when the six evictees were lined up and you could clearly see them on the big screen right in front of her she says "where is Ben?" or "where is Tully?" Uhm, Sonia they are right in front of you! I really miss the interaction Gretel had with the housemates and the audience.

Hiya, what is your avatar a picture of please? Is it from a show?

I actually really like Sonia, she has grown on me. However not necessarily as BB host. Grettski was the ultimate host but do you guys remember even Kyle and Jackie O where pretty in to the show. Especially Jackie who would apparently read these forums regularly. They even had their news reader (@Geoff Sydney) come on the forum.

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?29784-Hello-from-Geoff

Back