Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 - DOUBLE EVICTION SHOW - Monday 19 August 2

Genuinely confused? It's not defamatory? Sexism is ok if you are buff?
I was agreeing with you! Hahaha!!! If sexism is the most defamatory thing I could be accused of it would be a damn good day!

Matt really do seem like an awesome, smart and friendly person that I definately wouldn't mind having as a friend on the outside world.

However he offered very little on the show based on the edit . Rohan and Xavier would provide a much better house dynamic. Can't really understand why he got the highest number of votes.

I mean really, it's not like we'll ever hear from Sharon, Xavier or Rohan again. Can't they be bought back at least for noms?

Yes! Please bring them back for noms commentary. It's always interesting to hear some insight from a former HM.

I think if Rohan had survived being nominated this week, he could've survived few evictions, everyone were slowly changing their opinions of him after that horrible entry in the house. That one week late in the house does make a huge difference.

It you listen to the live feed, in the background you can sometimes hear Matt telling others how to act etc. (The others I would say is the 'cool' group)

I think if Rohan had survived being nominated this week, he could've survived few evictions, everyone were slowly changing their opinions of him after that horrible entry in the house. That one week late in the house does make a huge difference.

Plus he would have had his birthday party featured in Tuesday's ep, what a shame.

"I'm sorry if you've never had an experience of girls being nice to you."

Haha whichever one of the sisters said that to Tahan, is hilarious.

I actually think it's more about the supporters than the actual Housemate. The same language is used for Tully as it was for Estelle, the same attitude, the same undying loyalty, the same underdog/hero complex. It's like they look for someone disliked to rally around and use it as a way to be contrary.

Tully is loved in the house, but hated on the outside. Estelle was hated in the house, but loved on the outside.

The difference between Mikkayla sooking and Tully is that Mikkayla cried over body image. Tully cries because she's alive.

Mornings behind the scenes interview post eviction show with Rohan & Xavier:

( why didn't they ask these on stage? )

[video=youtube;BJtzgRfJ4hE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJtzgRfJ4hE[/video]
This definitely should've been part of the Eviction. Bring them out, show them a highlights package, then ask them the 5 questions. And more importantly don't change the questions each week - that's the idea.
I shake my head and really fail to understand why they don't ask those questions when they should be asked - during the initial eviction interview. It really disappoints me. The eviction shows in their current form, especially the interviews, are absolutely appalling. :( Such a shame.

I shake my head and really fail to understand why they don't ask those questions when they should be asked - during the initial eviction interview. It really disappoints me. The eviction shows in their current form, especially the interviews, are absolutely appalling. :( Such a shame.

Come on.....fair shake of the sauce bottle, that clip is 1min 35secs long, just where oh where do you expect them to fit ALL THAT in on an eviction night??

Back