Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 (29/30/2014) Live: Surprise Eviction

Gayspie

ok guys I started the thread at a more appropriate time instead of 10am.

ready...steady...chat about BB14!

cheers, an optimistic big brother fan. :)

I like surprise evictions. Here is hoping they keep it a surprise. It is usually spoiled by either the housemates guessing or Sonia's overexcitement.

Paws crossed they just build the audience up to a frenzy, cross straight to the house and 'announce it's time to go'...Bam! without any chit chat.

If they announce it as a "save", then be like JOKES YOU EVICTED!, that'd be fantastic!

Either way, the housemates always knows when something is up, and would start speculating early, due to the crowd/auditorium being so close to the house.

OK, so I heard Channel 9 advertise today that they will still save a housemate tonight... SO I HOPE'S IT'S PRIYA!!

Also, I got my fingers crossed that Katie goes tonight. Because I have money on her to go.
WOW I hope BB does save a HM, and evicts one tonight:D

Didn't BB one year do a surprise eviction, and the HM's packed their suitcase after they had left?

Didn't BB one year do a surprise eviction, and the HM's packed their suitcase after they had left?

Yeah, it was called exactly that:"Surprise Eviction". Complete with Gretel and a red-coloured set. The only thing missing was a crowd (but there was canned cheering). Because the plan was never to actually properly evict the two housemates. They went to the "Revenge Room" and returned a few days later.

I guessing BB will have family/friends there tonight for the eviction, as well as for tomorrow?

I wonder if Priya's husband will be there, and Cats twin sister?

@MsBunnie I wouldn't even mind if they cross to house and act like they are saving one housemate from eviction (they saved a pair last monday). Then spring it on them! Don't end the link and come back later to evict, announce it right then and there! BB could give them 5 minutes to pack.
Now that would be gooooood.
Gemma's eviction was so harsh that going straight back to a huggy huggy gently gently eviction would be another slap at her.

Yeah, it was called exactly that:"Surprise Eviction". Complete with Gretel and a red-coloured set. The only thing missing was a crowd (but there was canned cheering). Because the plan was never to actually properly evict the two housemates. They went to the "Revenge Room" and returned a few days later.

In the video you can see all of the suitcases lined up in the lounge room though. Was that just the HMs speculating? Otherwise they must've been told beforehand to pack, which would give the impression that an eviction is possibly going to happen.

They didn't seem very surprised, I'm wondering if it was just a surprise in that they didn't know it was happening until that day rather than knowing earlier in the week. I'm thinking that might be the case tonight also. I would love it if it is truly a surprise to them though *evil cackle*

I always feel sorry for the surprise evicted HM. They never dress up for their eviction and more importantly don't get time to emotionally adjust to the idea of re-joining the real world.

Dion gone. He may as well not be there anyway. Hopefully Prisus uses her divine intervention to save not only herself, but also the bank accounts of @AM_092 and @Mrs Butterface.

Yes, I've spent $22 on Priya votes, so i hope they weren't in vain! But forget Dion going! I need Katie to go for my bank account to be safe!

Which save/evict combination tonight would shake the house most?

Priya safe/Katie evicted would be my guess.

...Or Cat safe/Katie evicted.

I don't think Travis going tonight will be much of a surprise, given that HM are starting to get a bit over him.

Which save/evict combination tonight would shake the house most?

Priya safe/Katie evicted would be my guess.

...Or Cat safe/Katie evicted.

I don't think Travis going tonight will be much of a surprise, given that HM are starting to get a bit over him.

Priya safe/Katie evicted.

OK, so I heard Channel 9 advertise today that they will still save a housemate tonight... SO I HOPE'S IT'S PRIYA!!

Also, I got my fingers crossed that Katie goes tonight. Because I have money on her to go.

Immediately after the last nominations I put a few $$ on Katie & Priya lolz... So best they both go - Priya can go tommoz :p

Thanks for posting that!!! Was nice to relive the suspense!

Back