Skip to main content

Episode Day 21 (28/09/2014) Daily Show (Sunday)

"Youse aren't defining happiness correct"

Didn't realise Travis was a walking, talking thesaurus.

And I'm pretty sure everyone's definition of happiness is different and unique to them.
Travis is so self-centred that he's incapable of relating to other's views. Everything about him is kinda sad.

I don't think I can make it to the end of this episode.

Too much garbage.

And I'm pretty sure everyone's definition of happiness is different and unique to them.
In other words "Your opinion on a matter that is purely opinion based is wrong because it's not MY opinion"

I feel like whacking him in the face with a thesaurus, he isn't one, then again he still would have little to no clue.

Travis is used to having the entire spotlight on him and for everyone to bow to his every mispronounced word.
not-today-satan-not-today2.gif

Whose voice was it that corrected him with "correct-LY"?

Shut up Priya

Stop trying to make me like you

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!
We all struggle with our earthly desires, which prevent us from forming a relationship with the blessed mother, but as we were all made in Prisus' image, we all naturally desire to spend eternity with her in PRIYADISE.

Embrace the LIGHT, my child!

Euro Trip is on 11....funny movie!! Yeah still waiting for it to start here...

As much as I dislike Sandra (and I have from the beginning)
from what we are being shown, Sam is leading her on. However, this could just be because he knew she was upset for looking like a man.

I liked Sandra until she turned into the sorry sight before us. I hope it's just a phase because I think she's a GOOD EGG.

However, the SAMANDRA TELENOVELA is nauseating.

Back