Skip to main content

Episode Day 20 (17/8) - Saturday Showdown

it was a collaboration between Drew/ Tulley, that whole scene led to Tulley being able to plug the product.
The only way that scene worked is if it was planned prior to being shown, which is not reality.
if the scene wasn't planned, i would've pissed myself laughing being in Tulleys position, at Drews "can of affection" comment.
Bet live streaming feeds would give it away.
The previous set up with Drew-Tim-Jazz was obvious, wonder how many takes it took before jazz stopped laughing.
Tim's rear outburst was most likely an added sound effect.

If BB didn't interfere and purposely setup the scenes, doubt they would have happened.

How much of this show is fake?

I don't remember the Tim scene but I don't think the Tully/Drew scene was fake. They stayed up later than everyone else and they were tired, so I don't think it's likely that they were told to stay up late and have that fake conversation. It's more likely that everyone was told at the start to mention those products when they can.

I'm not sure that scene was as obviously set-up as the massage parlour scene, but they still sounded like they were acting on a direction to include references to Ambi-pur wherever possible. You can re-watch the scene on the OS in the "Could Drew turn Tully?" video:

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/video/?videoid=bac33131-70e4-4720-8967-79c7a0318d81

Thanks for the link but it's definitely the music that makes it look staged. There's wayyyy too much mumbling, hesitating, and thinking before speaking for that to have been scripted.

The conversation looks perfectly natural until Tully says "it's like Ambi-Purr". That was totally random. Weird.
On another note Tully likes Drew . That looks real for sure.

Yeh, when drew was talking about disposable GF's,

Drew: "if you could buy a can of affection in here, that's kind of what it is"
Tulley: "it's like ambi pur for affection affection"

doubt drew would naturally say, can of affection in normal conversation.

Did notice that it was an awkward attempt at adversing but they did appear to be friendly in other scenes she does place herself with people in the house, perhaps as tactical ploy. The scene for Ambi pur was noticed but if she was going to pick a male Drew was the only logical choice, even just to pick his brains in private for idea on nominations etc.

Just watching the reruns on Go. Mikkayla telling Rohan that she doesn't care what Tully or tahan think of her. Then EDIT. Then she's telling Rohan, "you need to be my spy over there." She starts out faking indifference, then reveals her true self as insecure, and underhanded.

Just watching the reruns on Go. Mikkayla telling Rohan that she doesn't care what Tully or tahan think of her. Then EDIT. Then she's telling Rohan, "you need to be my spy over there." She starts out faking indifference, then reveals her true self as insecure, and underhanded.

Not a fan of Mikkayla at all!

Just watching now and the Tully Drew scene was yuck. Does Tully like Male attention or does she like gossip and dislike Jade.

Hang on, what's this about Tully getting permission from Big Brother to give her prize money to her parents ? Surely its her's to decide. Or do the Housemate contracts actually specify how they may or may not spend, give, invest or donate any winnings??

Or, did I just miss something that explained this?

Just watching now and the Tully Drew scene was yuck. Does Tully like Male attention or does she like gossip and dislike Jade.

Tully likes Drew (I think just as a friend) and she's trying to help him with the Jade thing.

Hang on, what's this about Tully getting permission from Big Brother to give her prize money to her parents ? Surely its her's to decide. Or do the Housemate contracts actually specify how they may or may not spend, give, invest or donate any winnings??

Or, did I just miss something that explained this?
I think she wanted BB to give the money to her dad so he wouldn't have to wait until she's evicted.

Thanks BBFan :) Yeah that makes sense now. Good on her for that then, it sounds like her parents could be struggling somewhat.

Thanks BBFan :) Yeah that makes sense now. Good on her for that then, it sounds like her parents could be struggling somewhat.

Her mum has early-onset Alzheimers so she's giving the money to her dad so he can spend it on her treatment and/or accommodation because she's in a home.

Did notice that it was an awkward attempt at adversing but they did appear to be friendly in other scenes she does place herself with people in the house, perhaps as tactical ploy. The scene for Ambi pur was noticed but if she was going to pick a male Drew was the only logical choice, even just to pick his brains in private for idea on nominations etc.

It wasn't an attempt at advertising at all, but rather a mockery of advertising, which all the HMs have been put up to. It was a joke, and Drew took it as such. In fact, Drew topped it off with a better joke, saying to Tully that he could go for her, except that she was "on the other side of the fence." That put a huge smirk on Tully's face, and she went up to Drew and snuggled in his blanket.

Tully is a secretive conniving little cow, she would've just said that in a vain attempt to swing public opinion...

You're not allowed to say what you'd do with the $250K if you won for this specific reason, so I guess she worked out in advance what to say if she ever won a showdown event.

As for her 'advice' to Drew re Jade, to me it comes across as her manipulating Drew into major confrontation with Jade. She told him to point blank ask her why she is bouncing back to Drew & he said, that's aggressive. She just smiled - I so hope she gets flicked tomorrow....

She likes Drew and she likes to gossip and manipulate, and she dislikes Jade because of Drew

Tully is a secretive conniving little cow, she would've just said that in a vain attempt to swing public opinion...

You're not allowed to say what you'd do with the $250K if you won for this specific reason, so I guess she worked out in advance what to say if she ever won a showdown event.

As for her 'advice' to Drew re Jade, to me it comes across as her manipulating Drew into major confrontation with Jade. She told him to point blank ask her why she is bouncing back to Drew & he said, that's aggressive. She just smiled - I so hope she gets flicked tomorrow....

What makes you think she's not going to give the money to her dad? Do you have any evidence to back up that accusation?
I don't see her advice to Drew as trying to manipulate him. She's trying to help him because he can't seem to make up his mind.
You're trying very hard to find reasons to hate Tully but you're not doing a very good job of it.

Finally watched this episode! Yeah so Tully shoves Ben out of the way so she can jump onto Drew's lap. Weird

Back