Skip to main content

Episode Day 20 (17/8) - Saturday Showdown

Your correct. I should have put 'can't recall the exact term' after the word 'stink' in my post. But her comment is the same thing. We are stuck in here with all the bad boys!

when taken in context her comment wasn't an offensive backstabbing attack.

Tahan comforts her and says something along the lines well have fun tomorrow,
Tully: "how, we've got none of the fun boys, were stuck with the bad boys, we've got no one"
and they laugh.

she was honest and agree with the no fun boy comment.

when taken in context her comment wasn't an offensive backstabbing attack.

Tahan comforts her and says something along the lines well have fun tomorrow,
Tully: "how, we've got none of the fun boys, were stuck with the bad boys, we've got no one"
and they laugh.

she was honest and agree with the no fun boy comment.

I would agree that if I was in there with my least preferred people I would be a bit bummed by it but her reaction and comments were seriously OTT. Going to lie face down on the bed and cry is what a 5 year old does. Then add ALL the comments and it shows a lot about her character. It's only ONE WEEK and it's BB so they throw tough situations in (as a BB fan she knows these types of things happen). And her comments were insulting. She said the flakey comment about Tahan, the 'we've got none of the fun boys' (insulting) and also another one about being stuck in here with 'this lot' (feel free to correct me on this wording exactly as well as I can't remember it exactly ... the general message she portrayed was pretty clear to me.

Honestly ... why can't she just do what Tim did when he was stuck in there and express that it's not what he wants but what the hell he will deal with it. Mikkayla reacted alright. Childishness overdose

Back