Skip to main content

Episode Day 2 (9/9/14) Live Show: The Storm Has Arrived

Lisa is the one who said "lateral"? Oh Dear... I did have some hope for her. One of Tully's redeeming traits was that she could string a sentence together. But then she would proceed to tell us all about herself and her overwhelming feelings...

I actually disagree, I think this kinda proves that there is MORE to Skye. I like that she asks questions instead of letting things slide. She looks for clarification. I think she has the potential to really dig her heels in. Plus she's pretty damn funny to watch.

She reminds me of BB4 Ashlee, clueless but harmless, so endearing

I have to ask, again, have you started the change? curious

I generally still identify as a gay male. I'd like to think that my gender is more flexible than that. Do I think I would be happier living as a straight woman? Yes. But I'm not comfortable exploring that big a transition right now. If I could change genders with a switch, I would.

I love Skye she reminds my of season four's Ashalea and her partner reminds me of Bree. I fact the whole cast has that season 4 vibe

David is gross. And boring. What a terrible, terrible mix.

Lisa is the one who said "lateral"? Oh Dear... I did have some hope for her. One of Tully's redeeming traits was that she could string a sentence together. But then she would proceed to tell us all about herself and her overwhelming feelings...

Yeah but Tully and Lisa know each other through the social/ party scene I think, not the Uni one...

Reactions: Nyx
I think I threw myself out of bed too quick 'cause I've got a pretty bad headache and can't even concentrate on the show right now lol. :frown:

These are the sacrifices we must make for Big Brother. Our mental and physical well being is nothing when it comes to our favourite show. At least they do have the reruns on GO tomorrow, and there's always youtube. I rushed to catch the train home to watch it myself, and I'm still in a post commute haze...

Gotta say, I'm pleased by the highlights so far. They're putting the focus on housemates interacting from the start, which at this stage last year wasn't really the case.

Haha Gemma is wonderfully blunt. No sugarcoating there. Skye was expecting some compliments back and forth I think.

I'm excited about this year's housemates!

Back