Skip to main content

Episode Day 2 (9/9/14) Live Show: The Storm Has Arrived

F

FrostyFresh

Does anyone have any ideas to what the show will have and who is going to this show live as it starts 40 mins before airtime. :)

Does anyone have any ideas to what the show will have and who is going to this show live as it starts 40 mins before airtime. :)
Does it really? Im going but the gates don't shut till 7:45, that seems kinda normal for a LIVE 8:30 start.

Does it really? Im going but the gates don't shut till 7:45, that seems kinda normal for a LIVE 8:30 start.

I think FrostyFresh is going off what it says on the Dreamworld website, that the show will run from 8pm to 10pm.

Ooh. I'm kind of excited, but it's "40-mins-behind" live.

I reckon theyll catch us up with what happened on Monday and then whats happened today aswell maybe and put them in.

I reckon theyll catch us up with what happened on Monday and then whats happened today aswell maybe and put them in.

Why are these 4 the storm? the last 2 seasons they have put in new housemates the following evening, so obviously adding 2 more couples isn't actually stormy, I know they are the kings of promoting non events, but one would think there is more too it?

Gemma is so awkwardly retarded in a crowd, She's not even glamorous tall. derp

1505409_856496611036471_6713229123353036477_n.jpg

The 4 new HMs arn't in there already are they???

I kind of wish they were, lives shows for this take up way to much time, I'd rather they go in and we see extended footage of the reactions, instead of 45 mins of stage crap and 10 mins total of daily show and 1 minute of overexcited bleeping from the house before the credits roll[DOUBLEPOST=1410253570][/DOUBLEPOST]
Gemma is so awkwardly retarded in a crowd, She's not even glamorous tall. derp

1505409_856496611036471_6713229123353036477_n.jpg

Head and Shoulders the best housemate.... boomboomtish

I get to see this one live!

Despite last night's disappointments, I'm looking forward to the next four. Aisha interested me in her snippet, although I suspect it was on a really shallow level.

Back