Skip to main content

Episode Day 17 (24/09/2014) Daily Show and Nominations #2

She will be.
I don't know... I was saying in her Appreciation thread that because she was 5th in the red and all of her noms but one were over the $ issue from the first week, that's actually a good sign. They can't use those reasons again and the HMs don't seem to have a real hate on her for her from what we've seen anyway. She may be ok next week, providing she survives this one of course.

Can you nominate for an incident two weeks ago?

It seems that even BB must think its the last series too, because of the piss weak nominations that they are being allowed to get away with. It wouldnt have been tolerated in the proper Big Brother show. Nein, you have stuffed it up, with the editing cock-ups and not really introducing all the characters to the viewing audience. Thats why the ratings are dropping IMO, the viewing audience doesnt feel the connection. Now we have 5 people up for eviction, who they (Nein) think the gullible public will vote to save. Some clowns will, no doubt, but I suppose that on Sunday night, they will tell them that 2 of them have been saved. I just hope that the housemates dont have to send someone home again, that killed the show. Plus they have a time slot stuff up, that was also bought about by cost cutting. Stretching the 30 minutes of news over to 60 minutes, counts as locally made content and its cheap. Then ACA which isnt much more than an advertorial these days, cheap again. In Qld, Ch 7 dropped Today Tonight, its about time 9 did the same to ACA, its not about current affairs. Dont get me talking about the Blockheads that watch The Block religiously each night. Just my 2 cents worth.

Can someone remind me why we are calling Skye, "Skype?"

Because it's a common typo we all make whilst typing her name.

To better determine who is posting from an Apple device with Auto-Correct enabled? :p

Why the hell is there 5 nominees? Does 9 need to recoup the money spent on prizes?

So they can freeze voting lines during Monday Night Live and save 1 or a few housemates (it says so in the T&C's)

bbau9-2014-votingt&c-rnd2.jpg

Also, to add: Lines are open 10 minutes longer this time. The freeze and closing time was 8:50 last time.

Didn't we just have a dance off? Alex is like that high school teacher who thinks he's really cool. Instead he's just a dork that everyone laughs at.

Got to pay for the 'Dance Studio' task room theming (even if it is just lines on the floor and a few handrails ;)

Does no one read anymore?

No, too busy posting. I had to scan through nearly 800 posts to get here! o_O But I made it. Phew... :biggrin:

Footnotes: Unlike Big Brother editing in 2014, all quotes in this post have been added and arranged in the order they were originally posted in.

Last edited:
Finished here. Happy to see Travis up, but a pity it probably isn't going to be him going. No loss if Dion goes, and I'm going off Cat a bit after last night's eviction, and tonight defending going through other people's things. Both sides were in the wrong on that issue, both in hiding food and drink for their own use, and also in snooping through other people's belongings.

Priya's number is 1902 55 95 12 for anyone spending money this year.

Perhaps he is indeed difficult to talk to. And he eats a lot?
Gemma said that Dion eats enough for 4 people

Cross Fit mania is DEFINITELY a legit reason.... do you have any friends who do it? Mine who do can barely get a sentence out without mentioning it.....
maybe Dion is plugging the fitness angle, hoping his Rad Pads business is getting some promotion outside the house?

This is bloody well going to inflate Lisa's ego even more, stupid cow got off scott free and we have to put up with her for two more freaking weeks.

I'm wondering because Lisa and Skye got the most save votes the other night, that the HM's are thinking the public must love them?

Amazing when the HM's nominate & we're all like WTF when they show all this interesting footage....

Instead we're spoon fed stories of absolutely no substance combined with whatever pathetic task/game/event the producers have substituted as entertainment...

Housemates probably blamed Katie for the drink stealing row.
it was Katie's suitcase... maybe Lisa was letting Katie take most of the fall for it somehow? she stole from the church collection box when she was a teenager...

Have any of them questioned where the $30,000.00 came from? I havent seen it.
I don't know if BB even told us if it's coming out of the prize money or not.

Has anyone seen if the voting freezes again on the Monday Night Live show, like it did this week? (it was small print under the numbers)
I'm just wondering if BB will save the HM with the highest votes, and then re-open the lines like they did last week?

Have any of them questioned where the $30,000.00 came from? I havent seen it.
Nope I haven't seen it either. Like Veronica said I'm not even sure if it 100% is coming from the prize money since they haven't told us either. I had assumed that's just a separate prize for winning the task since they weren't given the option of not accepting it but who bloody knows!

Back