Skip to main content

Episode Day 17 (24/09/2014) Daily Show and Nominations #2

Hahahahaha, with Cat talking about the school group thing, Katie reminds me of Ja'mie.
Yeah, THAT sounds like it would have been an interesting conversation; the sort of conversation that would give us some insight into their behaviour, as they either regress to type, or attempt to purge and re-write their own history.

All of this happened while Gemma was still in the house, though, at least a day before they watched the video. Gemma may have been recording the video upstairs whilst this was happening.

But why did Cat need to be involved? I thought it was between Katie, Lisa, Lawson, and Travis?

But why did Cat need to be involved? I thought it was between Katie, Lisa, Lawson, and Travis?
Okay, from what I gather Cat knew they stole it, and she had an idea that if these girls were going to steal stuff, then everyone else should let them, but steal it back and eat it themselves. Travis and Lawson - who are friends now, apparently - went and stole it and divied it up. Everyone knew about it, but it was Priya who went and dobbed, possibly saying it was Cat's idea, sparking off the whole thing.

Anyway, that is the way I have pieced it together.

Get rid of Skye too, pathetically taking to herself is just an act and just looks stupid.
Ryan, well he never says anything so who knows.

Skye talking to herself and dancing in the living room alone is totally for the Australian public. She's trying to endear herself and get some air time. It's very put on.

Ryan is actually growing on me. His comments about Jake during noms were quite enlightening, how Jake wells up whenever he's telling his own story. He highlighted a self-absorbed, pity me I'm poor (but no really poor because I live in Bondi) aspect to Jake's personality that I hadn't picked up on due to lack of air time. And Ryan had a dig at Travis to Katie which showed character.

Okay, from what I gather Cat knew they stole it, and she had an idea that if these girls were going to steal stuff, then everyone else should let them, but steal it back and eat it themselves. Travis and Lawson - who are friends now, apparently - went and stole it and divied it up. Everyone knew about it, but it was Priya who went and dobbed, possibly saying it was Cat's idea, sparking off the whole thing.

That makes sense. It is hard to tell the sequence of events.

I also noticed Lawson seems to be friends with Cat as well as Travis. One good thing about the pair challenge ending is we will be able to see who the housemates spend most of their time with in the house.

It seems Lawson's friends in the house are: Aisha, Cat, Sam, and Travis.[DOUBLEPOST=1411605903][/DOUBLEPOST]
Skye talking to herself and dancing in the living room alone is totally for the Australian public. She's trying to endear herself and get some air time. It's very put on.

Ryan is actually growing on me. His comments about Jake during noms were quite enlightening, how Jake wells up whenever he's telling his own story. He highlighted a self-absorbed, pity me I'm poor (but no really poor because I live in Bondi) aspect to Jake's personality that I hadn't picked up on due to lack of air time. And Ryan had a dig at Travis to Katie which showed character.

Fake Jake.

Am I the only one thinking Jason has a good chance of getting 3rd or 2nd place?
... no one seems to be talking about him...he hates conflict....hmm..
I thought that on day two or something, when they gave him airtime and website space, and then forgot about hom until last night. I can totally see him doing well. Or flipping out and getting annoying and evicted.

Off topic: Has BB now been shafted to GO?
On the Facebook home page, it says Go for NSW, VIC, QLD and other Territories, it will be on Nine.

Maybe I misinterpreted that, sorry if I have.
It's been moved to GO for Fridays while the NRL is having its finals. Once the football is over, it will be back on 9.

So I got to read the thread today and also watch the show today as the husband wanted to hang out last night, sigh, it's hard being a wife sometimes. :arghh:

Anyway, Lisa and Katie are mega bitches and Skye is grating on me with the playing up to the cameras and trying so hard to be cute.

And even if Priya gets the most votes on Monday they won't save her on Mondays show as this week they saved Shavid and Sandra (middle %)over Trashvis and Aisha (highest %). Plus that way they'll get more money if everyone thinks Prisus is in trouble.

@Mrs Butterface I'm with you in not wanting to vote due to live feeds but I threw Priya a vote coz I don't want @Tim to shut BBB down ;)

well although I have thought lisa and tully are alike I have to admit I was wrong and the impossible has happened...I think tully seems like a really nice person compared to this nut job.

Good summary.

But what sparked Katie and Lisaggy to take the sodas in the first place was because everyone else had their share, and Katie and Lisaggy had missed out. So they were compensating for missing out. I don't really see what they did as all that bad. However, Lawman and Travisty going through their luggage was much more sinful. And if Lawman is now besties with Travisty, then Lawman loses extra brownie points in my eyes.

Good summary.

But what sparked Katie and Lisaggy to take the sodas in the first place was because everyone else had their share, and Katie and Lisaggy had missed out. So they were compensating for missing out. I don't really see what they did as all that bad. However, Lawman and Travisty going through their luggage was much more sinful. And if Lawman is now besties with Travisty, then Lawman loses extra brownie points in my eyes.

But Katie had been known for taking drinks, which is why Jake nominated her. Also, Katie and Lisa are confrontational people, so why were they so sneaky?

I think Lawson may have become friends with Travis because Lawson is the kind of person ho wants to be friends with everyone.

Good summary.

Yeah, if there were 16 cans, and they took two for later, it was certainly Lawson and Trav etc who were out of line. But, we don't have the facts to judge.

Back