Skip to main content

Episode Day 16 (23/09/2014) Live EVICTION #1

SKOM

Cat lady
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
First Eviction night: Who do you think is going home?

I think it would be the most entertaining if Travis and Cat are the pair with the least amount of saves because Jason and Dion as HOH put them together, and maybe Jason could be feeling a little guilty about it?
Will Sam and Ryan be loyal to their former partners, and how will they decide as a pair which one goes? Travis thinks he's top dog in the house, so would be good to see him taken down a peg or two lol
As far an entertainment in the house, out of the nominees Cat hasn't offered much. She seems nice...

Well I have Cat in the sweeps so I don't want her to leave, but on the other hand everyone else up for eviction actually does stuff, some do stuff I don't like (anything Travis does for example). I'm torn.

Either way this turns out it's complete bullshit..... Who goes you decide...... Well you sort of....... you nominate a pair then the house decides.

Perfect scenario for me is Gemma, Jake or Travis.
I like Cat and I want to see her personality shown more because I believe there's something there, plus I like Dave and Sandra..

Out of Gamma, Jake and Travesty, Jake is the only one not bringing anything to the table.

Gamma has her RIDICULOUS "strategies" that we all want to see fail. She also hates Travesty.

Travesty is just the BBAU'14 punching bag and RIGHTLY SO.

Jake has a crush on a 43 year old harpy whose tits have carpet burn.

Out of Gamma, Jake and Travesty, Jake is the only one not bringing anything to the table.

Gamma has her RIDICULOUS "strategies" that we all want to see fail. She also hates Travesty.

Travesty is just the BBAU'14 punching bag and RIGHTLY SO.

Jake has a crush on a 43 year old harpy whose tits have carpet burn.

tumblr_inline_nc8kbxyVIB1qawf16.gif

Perfect scenario for me is Gemma, Jake or Travis.
I like Cat and I want to see her personality shown more because I believe there's something there, plus I like Dave and Sandra..
We need to do some more sleuthing on that report @iJake had about what a conniving, nutter Cat supposedly is irl. If it's true then I'd like to keep her around just to see that side eventually come out as she can't hide it forever. As it is now though, she's a pot plant from what we've seen anyway so I don't care if she goes.

This is it Australia, the very First Eviction of 2014! TONIGHT, in Big Brother's face-to-face LIVE Eviction, the Housemates must decide right in front of each other! Who will be the first to go? The First Eviction LIVE, TONIGHT after The Block on Channel 9!

Last edited:
We need to do some more sleuthing on that report @iJake had about what a conniving, nutter Cat supposedly is irl. If it's true then I'd like to keep her around just to see that side eventually come out as she can't hide it forever. As it is now though, she's a pot plant from what we've seen anyway so I don't care if she goes.
I can understand Cat talking to Sandra about their guy crushes, but not keen for her pursue Lawson with him having a GF, apart to see him reject her.
Priya seems to think Cat is holding back on what she really wants to say and do, although watching that video of Cat and Skye talking in the bathroom, it appears Cat said she doesn't want to hang out with any HM's once BB finishes?

Back