Skip to main content

Episode Day 16 (23/09/2014) Live EVICTION #1

BOLD prediction: David will go.

Reason: The teen girl voters will want to save Jake and Travvy leaving the two 30 something David and Sandra on the hook.

The HMs will then want Davo to go because after Tim's big ups and the shave they might see him as a threat.

I can understand Cat talking to Sandra about their guy crushes, but not keen for her pursue Lawson with him having a GF, apart to see him reject her.
Priya seems to think Cat is holding back on what she really wants to say and do, although watching that video of Cat and Skye talking in the bathroom, it appears Cat said she doesn't want to hang out with any HM's once BB finishes?
Prisus is probably picking up on Cat's demon side that she's trying to hide and while I'm always up for drama on BB, going after a guy who you know is taken and who - again from what we've seen anyway - has been respectful to his gf is just beyond low. I can't even figure out if they've spent much time together alone, if any. Gahhh this is when I miss the LFs the most!!

If public vote is Travis and Cat - I want Travis to go (But think housemates would pick Cat)
If public vote is David & Sandra - think i want Sandra to go (But think housemates would pick David)
If public vote is Jake & Gemma - i want Gemma to go (think housemates would also pick Gemma)

Not 100% sure about these, because we really haven't seen enough interaction. But I tried to break it down.

If it's Travis/Cat;
Travis - 1 definite vote (Gemma)
Cat - 3 definite votes (Skye, Aisha, Priya)

On the fence, leaning to vote out Cat - Ryan (?), Sam (?), Katie (?)
On the fence - Katie, Lawson, Lisa, Jason
On the fence, leaning to vote out Travis - David(?), Sandra(?), Lisa (?)

Verdict: It really comes down to which way Sam and Ryan go. They were talking about how Travis was grating on them, but there's no guarantee this means they would vote him out now. I could see Sam voting for Travis, but I don't see Ryan switching on him now, which could be too strong of a push for Cat to overcome. However, Cat certainly hasn't rubbed people up the wrong way (Priya nominated her for strategic purposes due to their 'similarities'). It might all come down to whether Cat has made more friends than Travis has...

If it's Jake/Gemma;
Jake - 0 definite votes
Gemma - 6 (Lisa, Skye, Travis, Aisha, Ryan, Lawson)

On the fence, leaning Jake - David (?), Sandra(?)
On the fence, leaning Gemma - Priya, Dion, Jason, Lawson, Katie (?), Cat (?)

Verdict: Gemma is screwed. I would expect this to be at least 12-2, maybe even 13-1 or 14-0

If it's David/Sandra;
David - 0 definite votes
Sandra - 0 definite votes

On the fence, leaning David - Ryan, Lisa (?), Dion (?), Skye (?), Aisha (?)
On the fence - Jason, Lawson, Gemma, Jake, Katie, Priya, Travis
On the fence, leaning Sandra - Sam, Cat (?)

Verdict: The face-shave has really thrown everything in a spin, but I think David still doesn't have the support he needs to keep himself in the house. It would be interesting to see how this shakes out, though.

All I know is I don't want David to go!! I've been voting like crazy! It sucks though because if it was for individuals then Gemma will be gone FOR SURE, now there is a chance that people will vote to save Jake so therefore Gemma will be saved by default! I hope not!! And if it's up to Sandra and David to go, I know the housemates will save Sandra.

Ahh I don't know, I got a weird feeling -_-

Very ashamed to admit I voted, but I promise I was only doing it because I'd never done it before and wanted to see what would happen.
So that's 55c I'll never get back.
Even more woeful was the fact that I voted for Travis and Cat, as they were the first number I saw :/

Very ashamed to admit I voted, but I promise I was only doing it because I'd never done it before and wanted to see what would happen.
Even more woeful was the fact that I voted for Travis and Cat, as they were the first number I saw :/

Yuck.
If the two of them are safe by a 10% margin, I'm blaming you.

I just hope it isn't David. Out of all them I believe he will add the most to the house if he stays.

As much as I want Gemma or Travis to go, I wouldn't mind keeping them around for a few more weeks for entertainment value.

It will be interesting to see if the housemates vote strategically or as a popularity contest.

At least Gemma has "cards" up her sleeve that are being played within the first few weeks, rather than people like the embarrassing Ed who slipped his way to Final 6 and his cards ended up being nothing but a blank deck. What a boring housemate he was (Dion gives me Ed vibes this year, which is worrying). So I'd like to see her 'strategies' a bit more. They amuse me, if nothing else.

I hope Travis is evicted tonight. It would be the most interesting result. And we have seen his 2D character many times over in these BB series. Besides, the housemates would be stupid to evict Gemma, as she is a sure evictee whenever she is up for eviction next time, meaning they all guarantee themselves another week. Would that be the case against Travis? Or against Jake?

But will the other housemates think strategically? I doubt it.
If Gemma's 'strategies' are the only strategic thing going on in that house, then I dare say they seem, on the whole, a completely daft bunch.
A good player doesn't reveal or tell their strategies to other housemates. Is Gemma aware the viewers get to see her stupid attempts too? It was cringeworthy.

I'd laugh if Travis is evicted. The housemates seem to be getting annoyed with him, even his bff Ryan.

Funny how BB is showing us Gemma trying to 'play' the game, Travis getting hated on by all the housemates but the 'new' David.

Vote for dave/Sandra and Gemma/jake to even it out. Quick!!

can we choose all of them and then turn the lights out? I'm a tad bored with it this year. last night was the first night I've stayed awake for a whole show - only because I wanted to see that little house fall in the pool...and it didn't happen.

Back