Skip to main content

Episode Day 16 (23/09/2014) Live EVICTION #1

It'll probably be Gemma.

Travis would be so amazing just to see his ego deflated on tv.
RXcYQ.jpg

Here's a question, who on here has voted?

I haven't.

@up_all_night Not since 2008! I refuse to vote with the only non-manipulative Big Brother component ditched (live streaming).

Even live text updates weren't good enough for me to vote "back in the day" (like last year and the day before).. the hourly videos were still edited a bit (that or HM's mastered the art of teleportation).

It'll probably be Gemma.

Travis would be so amazing just to see his ego deflated on tv.
RXcYQ.jpg

I haven't.

I would be so awesome!!!!

And no to voting. But I don't usually vote till we get to the grand final of eviction.

I haven't.
I was tempted to break my vow not to vote with no LFs and send some for David but no way with the HMs having the power to decide who goes home. Next week if he's in trouble I might.

I think it would have to be Germa... I can't see the HM's every selecting Jake to go over her...

Or David, that would be funny, he shaves his only strategy off & gets booted hahaha...

I want to see more of Gemma's "strategies".

At least Gemma has "cards" up her sleeve that are being played within the first few weeks, rather than people like the embarrassing Ed who slipped his way to Final 6 and his cards ended up being nothing but a blank deck. What a boring housemate he was (Dion gives me Ed vibes this year, which is worrying). So I'd like to see her 'strategies' a bit more. They amuse me, if nothing else.

I hope Travis is evicted tonight. It would be the most interesting result. And we have seen his 2D character many times over in these BB series. Besides, the housemates would be stupid to evict Gemma, as she is a sure evictee whenever she is up for eviction next time, meaning they all guarantee themselves another week. Would that be the case against Travis? Or against Jake?

But will the other housemates think strategically? I doubt it.
If Gemma's 'strategies' are the only strategic thing going on in that house, then I dare say they seem, on the whole, a completely daft bunch.

I would be extremely happy for Travis to go (his days are very numbered anyway), however I assume predictability will win out again thus Gemma will probably leave.

Fingers crossed though!

I dont really mind too much who goes out of these nominees. Cat is probably the most bland so wouldnt miss her. Gemma is annoying as all fuck, if she goes good, if she stays I guess shes car crash tv so thats something. Travis going would be quite funny as he has it in his mind that hes the typical good looker of the guys that rides to the end on that so he is so not expecting it. Sandra would also be fun to see leave as I just dont like her.

So in saying all that for a bit of an upset I say Travis to go just to shake them up a bit. Gemma leaving is just so expected. However I think Travis is going to score the Ed vote, very few on this forum really cared for him but his support all came out of the woodwork where it counted time and time again.

If public vote is Travis and Cat - I want Travis to go (But think housemates would pick Cat)
If public vote is David & Sandra - think i want Sandra to go (But think housemates would pick David)
If public vote is Jake & Gemma - i want Gemma to go (think housemates would also pick Gemma)

my feeling is its going to be Gemma (not sure her strategy has worked whatever the hell it was)

First live eviction for 1014 and I am stuck with a social outing...won't get to play my recording till after 10.30pm :( Boo Hoo for me :(

Back