Skip to main content

Episode Day 16 (23/09/2014) Live EVICTION #1

OT - but the lighting on Julia Gillard is pretty terrible. She looks like a ghost.

I know that was a shade

iyZD4ItVFwyQu.gif

The more I think about it the more I want Jake to go tonight. Let's just nip this fake romance in the bud hey Australia?
This is a pipe dream though. If G&J are the least saves Gemma is gone for sure, these HMs HATE Gemma.

I would be over the moon if Jake left, but I really don't see it happening.

The more I think about it the more I want Jake to go tonight. Let's just nip this fake romance in the bud hey Australia?

You don't get too choo choo choose it though.... We can vote for Jake & the Eiffel Tower to face eviction, but, I guarantee that the other HM's will boot The Empire State Building....

This is a pipe dream though. If G&J are the least saves Gemma is gone for sure, these HMs HATE Gemma.

I would be over the moon if Jake left, but I really don't see it happening.
It, it isn't gonna hurpen. Jake or Gemma, like common. We all know if Jake and Gemma are voted Gemma's going.

Yeah Jake won't go tonight. He'll probably be in trouble the first time he's up for eviction solo though.

I kind of wish we could just fast forward this one and get down to business with individual evictions decided by the public ffs already.

Back