Skip to main content

Episode DAY 15: EVICTION #1 (90m)

Apparently their days of doing nothing are really busy and cannot be interrupted more than once.

haha exactly! How hard is it to just say "no thanks" you don't need to get cranky! When Sharon said "I don't like him, I think he's a bit of a smartarse" I then hoped it was her who was leaving haha

Probably been said before but the look on Jade's face when she thought she was the one going home was priceless. I do love seeing a big head get deflated.

mr_bighead.gif

haha exactly! How hard is it to just say "no thanks" you don't need to get cranky! When Sharon said "I don't like him, I think he's a bit of a smartarse" I then hoped it was her who was leaving haha

That was soooo rude!!!!
Poor Xavier, he couldn't believe what he was hearing...... neither could I!!!!!
The "smartarse" comment was uncalled for, considering who was being smartarse!
One word girls..... karma!

Agree x 1000. What a couple of crotches. They should be glad someone is coming over to offer them something. Frankly I'd let them starve.

Jas is next out anyway for sure. I can't see her escaping nomination this week.

Big Brother saying the evicted Hm must not enter safe house etc

Just goto to wonder what would happen if the ignored him and didn't just leave via the safe house but went into the safe house and said goodbye etc

it's not like "there time in the house could be affected " now what would they have to loose

Big Brother saying the evicted Hm must not enter safe house etc

Just goto to wonder what would happen if the ignored him and didn't just leave via the safe house but went into the safe house and said goodbye etc

it's not like "there time in the house could be affected " now what would they have to loose

Yeah, they should just stuff what Big Brother said and do it that way anyway. What's going to happen?

Back