Skip to main content

Episode Day 15 (22/09/2014) Monday Night Live #2

I do believe we should leave making the important threads to the moderators... That way we eliminate the preconceived competitiveness of 'getting the most posts in a thread.'
Yes please at least the daily show thread - I'm tired of having to go through multiple pages of nothing before the show even starts. Plus I liked when we had a little synopsis of what was expected of the show for the night, which has been lacking in the "look at moi I started the thread" crap.

The timing actually works out well tonight. After BB I can switch over to the Brownlow and still see a good chunk. It was funny, I was at the Olsen hotel today to get my eyebrows done and as I was waiting in the lobby for my girl to come down from her room, I turn to see Craig Hutchinson standing there in a tux and a few women in ball gowns. My appt was for early afternoon so I freaked out for a minute that I'd completely messed up the time somehow. Then I see a couple of footy players get off the lifts all dolled up and then it finally clicked. I'd totally forgotten it was on tonight!
I love the Brownlow so am going to be switching b/n channels as it's unlikely either will be riveting. At least I don't have to watch Blockheads while I'm waiting.

I am a bit confused If they save one couple tonight, does the voting stop or does it keep going for tomorrow night?

The best result would be Travis and Cat with least votes (won't happen) but it was be awesome. Wonder if the HM's would keep Travis?

That would be my pick too – or Skye and Lisa, with Lisa to go (probably won’t happen either). It’s hard to say isn’t it? We just don’t see enough to judge how they might be thinking.

Back