Skip to main content

Episode Day 15 (22/09/2014) Monday Night Live #2

Ello Darlin's.

I hope it's not too early to post in this new thread. Tonight is the "live" $30,000 event.

Hup!

"Live" on Channel Nine? ...What a load of old SHIT!!!

Enjoy my lovelies...

Nan.

Last edited:
timdormer
1 hour ago
Last time I left the Big Brother house as a winner, tonight tune into @bbau9@channel9 for my full debrief live on the couch with @Soniakruger on my time spent with the new housemates over the weekend. How did they cope the morning after the eventful party I gate crashed? What does the new #davidbbau9 #shavid look like? & who do I choose as the first individual HOH?

from Tim's instagram
http://instagram.com/timdormer

It has come to my attention that young Lightning McQueen has already opened a thread related to this discussion. Good job, sweetheart.

Hup!

I do believe we should leave making the important threads to the moderators... That way we eliminate the preconceived competitiveness of 'getting the most posts in a thread.'

Hup!

Some people. They need shootin' they do.

A BEAUTIFUL thread worthy of a MONDAY

DapISMp.gif

So according to my IQ BB SHOULD start at 8:40..........

Anyway tonight we should find out who won the stupid task, what David looks like without a beard (too bad most of us have already seen it) and who the new HOH is.................. Also it will be our first looks at the new couch..............

So according to my IQ BB SHOULD start at 8:40..........

Anyway tonight we should find out who won the stupid task, what David looks like without a beard (too bad most of us have already seen it) and who the new HOH is.................. Also it will be our first looks at the new couch..............

A new couch and David's chin.

BBAU going the EXTRA MILE in 2014.

Hmmmm, think I might watch the Brownlow tonight instead. Probs more entertaining then what they'll dish up!

The voting lines freeze during tonight's show and then re-open. Also aren't the Pair with the most save votes, announced tonight to be safe from Tuesday's eviction?

Back