Skip to main content

Episode Day 12 Friday Daily Show (30 mins)

Did Jade ask for a princess themed party.

If so
loser.gif

Show was entirely too short tonight :(
Huge improvement over what we've been seeing, but still plenty of room for more improvement. They really need another highlights show slotted in over the weekend.

If only they could continue with highlights on GO.

"Switch to GO for more highlights from the Big Brother house!"

So much for the concept of BB. I thought there was suppose to be no contact with or from the outside world whatsoever.

It's interesting tonight, Tully actually got much more worked up when she talked to Drew but they didn't show that on TV.

On a short note, Tim made me laugh when he said
Give me a bucket
referring to Jade and Ed xD

Last edited by a moderator:
That episode is closest 9 has ever got to getting The Big Brother brand right, great start, hopefully it continues. This series started from tonight for me.

Good to see just normal Housemate interactions tonight but the show was far to short. I wish in the 90 minute shows we could see what we saw tonight just extended and with each housemate shown.

So much for the concept of BB. I thought there was suppose to be no contact with or from the outside world whatsoever.

A few got video messages from family and letters last year. I don't think it's so bad just as long as they're not letting in things of how the audience feels about them, or various news in the world or having phone calls with people on the outside, etc.

Tonight was another good improvement by 9 but definitely feels so short after all the 90 min shows we get.

I'm off for now to interact with people in this weird place they called real life??

I love him more every little tidbit we get. Don't understand posters disliking him, I find him endearing.

I think Tim's pretty entertaining, but I also think it's very calculated on his part. I bet he took that stuff just to get busted and gain more screen time...

Does anyone else have a like for Jade that seems to diminish on a daily basis? I'm not even sure why that's happening, I quite liked her at the beginning.

Me me me. And for those who may think this, it's not due to her not liking Drew. I just think the real person she was desperate to be after the task, really isn't that nice. She just seems insincere

Back