Skip to main content

Episode Day 12 (19/09/2014) Daily Show

omg nnnnnn this bitch is SLIPPING.

Not possible gurl.
giphy.gif

Finally got to see this episode. Love Lawson. Aisha and Travis is still meh for me, but it's shaping up to be a thing. Zero Skye this episode (yay). Dunno what Gemma is trying to do. Priya is just like :bored:. The boys doing Indian was funny. David and Sandra dynamic is still odd. Really hoping David gets a task to shave his beard off and watch all the girls swoon.

Really hoping David gets a task to shave his beard off and watch all the girls swoon.

I think its a certainty if he survives the first eviction, that at some time he is going to be given the chance to shave the beard off. Unless they can get Lawson to Magic it off and save them money.

When Tim was going into the house, supposedly he was going to suggest that David that he shaves off/trims the beard..not sure if he will got the message to him or not lol

maybe since Sandra said she likes the length of Sam's beard, he might get the hint...

I'm only catching up on the Fri Daily show now, some thoughts:

WTF was with the boys yelling loudly in Hindi? Was that suppose to be funny? Good on Priya for teaching them phrases, but they all acted like a bunch of idiots. A bit disrespectful to the language, to be honest.

OMG I LOVE PRIYA. Re: Gemma

I think housemates like Skye and Travis are easy to dislike because they're quickly pigeonholed as dumb and incomplex.

Lawson is really pale wearing those black briefs.

WTF was with the boys yelling loudly in Hindi? Was that suppose to be funny? Good on Priya for teaching them phrases, but they all acted like a bunch of idiots. A bit disrespectful to the language, to be honest.

Someone else on here said the language they were using was TELEMARKETER... :roflmao:

Which reminded me of this series on youtube...

Skye telling Cat in the bathroom that she's heard from others, that Cat said to be honest she can't see herself hanging out with any of the HM's when BB is finished, so 'they' dont see the point in bonding with her because it's a waste of time? Cat is worried who said it, and needs to correct it because they don't want to be friends with her now

Back