Skip to main content

Episode Day 12 (19/09/2014) Daily Show

Yes. Like last Friday, 7:30 pm on GO! if you are an NRL state.

And 8:00 (8:10?) pm on Nine everywhere else

Tonight's promo:

Last edited:
Me too! TBH I'm not the type to pick a fave early (well at all really) but i love me some Lawson! And honestly Aisha is so non-offensive she can come along for the ride for a little while longer too.

Aisha is so cool and down to earth....she can even come along with Lawson until the very end lol

Yep Lawson is probably the only one I like, I really wanted to like Sandra because my name is Sandra, but darn it she's making it hard.

Oh and tonight will probably be a 5 minute show won't it, if you take out all the ads...?!?!

I find him goofy with the magic hands bit after each trick.
Have you ever seen Arrested Development?[DOUBLEPOST=1411110891][/DOUBLEPOST]
I couldn't disagree with you more....
I dont mean it in a negative way, i think she has alot of interesting stuff she could input but she seems passive as hell and that wont fly for too long.

I dont mean it in a negative way, i think she has alot of interesting stuff she could input but she seems passive as hell and that wont fly for too long.

I know you didn't mean it like this lol that's exactly why I disagree with you, I don't think she's passive at all. This is the first week and I actually think we're going to be surprised by her at some point. She's got fire!

Back