Skip to main content

Episode Day 12 (19/09/2014) Daily Show

Finished here. We only get half an hour to showcase the whole day, and they waste nearly half of it on a magic show?

It was the same last year with Tim's fake birthday, Matthew & Ed's fake bromance wedding, Tim & Drew's magic show. Katie's hair dye disaster etc, all of which happened on Thursdays and were the main focus of the Friday night show as well as the task results.

Why is everyone crapping on about Lawson having a texta? It was obviously provided in the silver suitcase along with all his other props purely so he can put on a show. You can see him returning the suitcase in the diary rooms. What's the big deal? Last year the HMs were given a craft corner. Same thing.
Actually, Tim was given some craft materials so he could make a birthday present for Ben.

I haven't read through this thread -- but I am just watching the Daily show and legit totes amazed by Lawson's magic skills.

After I watched it I googled how to do that trick on his arm. It's called 'Rizer' if anyone is interested.

I didn't mind the magic show, but that much time shouldn't be spent on something like this if it's a short daily show.

I also haven't read the thread, but the best bit was Gemma's fake attempt at a strategy to stir the pot.

Also what the hell is wrong with Jake, he is so boring.

I did like with the plot how hard it was for Gemma to cause conflict and how Priya wasn't really buying into it. I think it does show how hard some of this stuff can be.

Over all a fairly dull daily show.

Cripes! I loved the magic show. Even the fact we had some footage that wasn't cut to buggery was a rare thing. I often find the shows I enjoy the most and get all excited about, I come on here and everyone is saying how rank it was.

And for god's sake, Priya got a look-in.

After I watched it I googled how to do that trick on his arm. It's called 'Rizer' if anyone is interested.

I didn't mind the magic show, but that much time shouldn't be spent on something like this if it's a short daily show.
RUINER!!

Well we've just about finished Week 2 and I'm already a week behind.

Can anyone give me a run down on what's going on or should I just catch up on the whole lot?

I think lawson is adorable...

Yes, priya! You put whoever in your way, in their place. I wish we saw the arguments Gemma was referring too. I would love to see more footage of priya holding her own with the others.

YAAASS GURL!

tumblr_min34nmQEt1qerfb9o1_500_zps11b69ddd.gif

Actually, Tim was given some craft materials so he could make a birthday present for Ben.
That's true, and then for about a week they had a whole craft corner set up.

There's been multiple 'exceptions to the rule' plus I love Lawson magic tricks so I don't mind that BB gives him props.

Back