Skip to main content

Episode Day 12 (19/09/2014) Daily Show

I know you didn't mean it like this lol that's exactly why I disagree with you, I don't think she's passive at all. This is the first week and I actually think we're going to be surprised by her at some point. She's got fire!
Hmm im going to bow out. I like her, but dont think she will last. BUT like I said above I dont tend to attach myself to HMs so i wont argue for the sake of it.

Haha I also have the makings of martinis tonight. And I got a new cat, adopted a rescue one. Husband wants to take me to dinner though so I may have to catch you guys later. Have fun!
The fact that you adopted a rescue means I will forgive you for the shade the other night. :)

Hmm im going to bow out. I like her, but dont think she will last. BUT like I said above I dont tend to attach myself to HMs so i wont argue for the sake of it.

we're not arguing, we're just talking. That's why we are on this board right? So we can exchange :) And I have no doutb that she'll last long enough.

we're not arguing, we're just talking. That's why we are on this board right? So we can exchange :) And I have no doutb that she'll last long enough.
I just mean the back and forth is a bit much when I am so apathetic towards her.

QLD & NSW get the show at 7.30pm on Go.

Only on for 30 mins.

I'm gonna have a vodka soda, it was quite nice last night. Friday night people. Though this episode may only go for 10 minutes of the allotted 30 minutes.

Thanks :) I try to make up for my clumsy social skills by being crazy cat lady. He is a cutie. Might not love me so much when he has his operation though. My original model cat is rescue also. She is not that thrilled at the prospect of a little brother. Parenting is hard!
I often joke I am a one cat- crazy cat lady. My little girl would eat me if I got her a friend.[DOUBLEPOST=1411111690][/DOUBLEPOST]WHITE WINE and lots of it.

I wonder if we will see the rest of the $30k challenge tonight, and find out who are the Ultimate Pair, or will that be left until Sunday night?

I know you didn't mean it like this lol that's exactly why I disagree with you, I don't think she's passive at all. This is the first week and I actually think we're going to be surprised by her at some point. She's got fire!
Lisa asked Skye if she could nominate her - I am guessing that if Lisa and Katie turn on her then we may see a firmer side to Aiasha.

I will not be here for the BB show on line in this thread tonight.

I am off to the Nutcracker at the Arts Centre in Melbourne...Surprise tickets Hurrah :D

Here is the Sugar Plum Fairy to give you just a taste :D

53920-299x401-Primaballerina.jpg

After last night's episode, i have a soft spot for Dave now. I think he held himself really well during the dinner. He wasn't aggressive like Travis and was willing to listen to what people had to say of him. And i don't think Dave's jokes are all that bad. It seems people in the big brother house this year are quite petty. Once Dave shave that beard off, he would be such a hottie! lol

Do you guys think that the "best pair" poll over the BB site will be relevant? Like the one for the strongest piar where Ryan/Travis won. Do you think they will announce it to the next HOH so they can do a swapping? It'd suck if the new HOH break the Aisha/Lawson pairing.

Back