Skip to main content

Episode DAY 11: DAILY SHOW (90m)

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but have you seen how Tully walks on he tips of her toes.:p

Tully needs to get put up for nominations ASAP. She isn't interesting or entertaining, just as a stuck up bitch who only cares about herself. See her carry on after Mikkayla got saved? She is a joke, disgusting person.

If Tim gets the boot this week, it will show once again how fucking dumb the Australian public are. He is probably the most entertaining person in there at the moment, no fake bullshit trying to get ahead, just says what's on his mind with no censorship, which is rare on this show.
I think I'm starting to empathize with Ben12' supporters.
You'd think Tully was Hitler with how some people are banging on, sick of seeing it in every thread.

<snip>

- except of course for Ben. Ok, not only am I sick of him, but I'm convinced he's an actor - he's a character created for sketch comedy and that's the twist. ben's just slipped too many times into his deep voice (unintentionally), and his actions aren't always of someone naive

- case in point, when he had to hand the phone to a HM tonight, when Mikayla was the only volunteer, he snapped "cord won't reach" without even a delay. he's switched on and playing everyone, especially us.

- rohan is a dead fish. seriously, the guy is all talk.

- dammit, the Laties are growing on me.

Agreed with these wholeheartedly! Good points.

Plus I thought the girls looked gorgeous without makeup and are bringing a bit more than I anticipated to the show.

I think I'm starting to empathize with Ben12' supporters.
You'd think Tully was Hitler with how some people are banging on, sick of seeing it in every thread.
A pig just flew over my desk!! True story!! :D

Interesting how Matt and Caleb let Tully vent over them all the while saying, "Oh yeah. We got your back!" And as soon as she walks away they make a pact never to get involved in the drama? Really?! Nice one, fellas.

I've thought all along that Ben is too good at changing characters too, an actor methinks, yet Rohan who they said is to be a drama student seems like the average guy down the end of the street.

Ohhhhh and I just want to add.... Ed makes me melt!!!!! :cool:

When Mikkayla got put back in the Safe House, she must have said something really nasty, because Ed, Matt, Caleb and Xavier got together and discussed doing something to her. I'm not sure what - I'm going to have to watch this episode again on Go.

Later on, when they were in bed, Matt said to Caleb that they should stay neutral and not get involved in the upcoming showdown between the ladies. Matt said that that way he and Caleb would last longer in the Safe House. So, there might not be a confrontation between the boys and Mikkayla, but their earlier conversation shows that they regard Mikkayla as being in the wrong in her confrontation with Tully.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but have you seen how Tully walks on he tips of her toes.:p

Yes, maybe this causes or contributes to her bad posture. Has anyone noticed that Tim in his 'lovable' arrogance requires something to stand on whenever he holds one of his meaningful, convoluted little speeches? A cushion on the floor, a mattress on the floor, standing on a bed, standing on a stool in the yard... as long as it's something to stand on. Why??

When Mikkayla got put back in the Safe House, she must have said something really nasty, because Ed, Matt, Caleb and Xavier got together and discussed doing something to her. I'm not sure what - I'm going to have to watch this episode again on Go.

Later on, when they were in bed, Matt said to Caleb that they should stay neutral and not get involved in the upcoming showdown between the ladies. Matt said that that way he and Caleb would last longer in the Safe House. So, there might not be a confrontation between the boys and Mikkayla, but their earlier conversation shows that they regard Mikkayla as being in the wrong in her confrontation with Tully.

I was really surprised when Matt was split between giving the nom power for double points to either Caleb and Tully....I hadn't realized how close he must have become to Tully.....and he did tell Tahan that Mikki is the only hm he doesn't like...so he's putting it out there..... and overall Matt is sinking further and further down my list.

Matt was never on my like list, I have said there is something about him that I get a vibe about & it's not a good vibe.

When Mikkayla got put back in the Safe House, she must have said something really nasty, because Ed, Matt, Caleb and Xavier got together and discussed doing something to her.

I think it was her being saved.

Didn't the above all give her nomination points except Caleb.

But it's incorrect!!!
*head explodes*

It's even more incorrect because the Ice Age is not believed to have ended the dinosaurs a meteorite is thought to have ended them. That is the most solid theory anyway. So no ice about it!

BB didn't say it was correct, for all we know she could have answered more than 10 questions.

BB didn't say he was going to ask only 10 questions, he said you have to answer 10 questions correctly.

I feel for Tully - I get very anxious when I'm in a small space with too many people (it's the same in heavy traffic or crowds, too). So I can understand why she might get pushed to breaking point in such a short amount of time and why seemingly insignificant little things could prompt crying. And it's pretty clear that we're not being shown the whole story behind things that happen - it was pretty obvious when nominations happened and only one person nominated her, when we were all expecting her to be up.

Matt was never on my like list, I have said there is something about him that I get a vibe about & it's not a good vibe.

Initially he was on my like list as I have a loved one in the forces stationed at Afghanistan but soon he was on my indifferent list but in the last few shows he has sunk to my dislike list...he's such a player and for me not in a good way..

I think it was her being saved.

Didn't the above all give her nomination points except Caleb.

Yep that's right ...Caleb nommed Sharon and Heidi and without his double points Heidi wouldn't have have been in the running for eviction....Xavier did only give her 1 pt though...

I feel for Tully - I get very anxious when I'm in a small space with too many people (it's the same in heavy traffic or crowds, too). So I can understand why she might get pushed to breaking point in such a short amount of time and why seemingly insignificant little things could prompt crying. And it's pretty clear that we're not being shown the whole story behind things that happen - it was pretty obvious when nominations happened and only one person nominated her, when we were all expecting her to be up.
Yeah I agree, but as you can see in here people have already made up their minds (after like 2 weeks) that she's satan's spawn, this year's villain I suppose.

I can totally understand the confined spaces thing, not to mention the sense of not being in control of your surroundings, one would think, though, that this would automatically discourage someone from even applying for Big Brother, where confinement and lack of control are the whole idea.

Tully has to buck up and realise that being in the BB house is nothing at all like blogging about the BB house.

I'm a little shocked actually, at the amount of crying and apparent moodiness that she is showing, surely she would be aware enough to know that this kind of behaviour is going to get her nominated and evicted quick smart.

Back