Skip to main content

Episode Day 101 (6/11/13): Grand Final (155m) discussion

Anyone see Ed nearly choke when Tim won? The man he tried to bring down beat him to the End. No share of the prize money for you Ed!

Well done to Tim, best game play and hands down most entertaining. Congrats To Jade too, great achievement and looked absolutely radiant!

...yeah that was good to see Ed hating every second of it... it made my day...

I want to shave his head.

54. tim trim.jpg

...consider it done Madonna...

Tim played the game more then anyone in the history of big brother world wide.. The guy is a god in years to come there will be people trying to play the same way but fail hard. No one will be better then the puppet master!

...^^^^I agree with all of this^^^^... so true...

I think we should all be HMs next year. We can just call each other by our forum names. How funny would that be.

...hmmmm!... that's a great idea there Noxious but I'm not too sure how well my name would go on there eh?... lololol!...

Knowing how Tim had sticky fingers, he prob took a few things :eek:

...Tim's never had me Conrad but after winning all of that money....

Hmmmm...I have not been a kid for a loooooooong time. On the outside anyway.

Yeah my brain stopped ageing at about 25 but the body continued.

Hahahaha.
I don't wanna grow up!

Growing up is over rated IMO. Let's not. :p Tim is childlike but not childish

...I have to agree with all of you... hence the reason that I have the phrase... 'Growing old is compulsory... growing up is optional...' as my signature... lol!...

love how emotional he is about leaving the house :) he's obviously loved the whole experience - a very deserving winner :)

Congratulations Tim! Well played!!

...he really had an affinity with that house... with the money he won maybe he could put it towards building himself a complete replica of it?... it'll be better than him buying things like elephants and stuff at least lol!...

I think Timmy would have been quite happy to stay in the BB house forever, bless him.

He is the eternal Peter Pan and he sees it as his Neverland, ( his safe and happy haven and his very own little kingdom).
Found it quite touching at the end when he was in that big old house all by himself, acting like a lost little boy, savouring his every last moment in there.
He really didn't want to leave at all.

So glad he won.

...what a great post... that's exactly how I saw it all too... I'm really glad that he won... he so deserved it... cheers.

Not sure if I am in the right forum , and yes I am a bit late.
Would like to thank Big Brother for a very entertaining year and all the posters in Behind Big Brother.
Have loved it all.

One thing though Big Brother......Please don't EVER have it that the housemates vote for the finalist, I for one would not like that and I don't think the Australian public would either. It would not be worth anyone's time voting if it came to this and the show is NOT Survivor .

...what a great post... that's exactly how I saw it all too... I'm really glad that he won... he so deserved it... cheers.

One of the best moments of the season,I think, when he said he didn't want to go.
Sweet, poignant and a little sad.

Says a lot about his character - there's still a lot of the "little boy who's never grown up" inside Timmy.

This......What do I do now? I miss Tim. I just keep watching the ending over and over and then his interviews. And I loved the pic Drew posted about 4 hrs ago of Tim finally getting some sleep in his skeleton onesie. They are sharing a hotel room.

Yeah, I miss him too. Such a complex and intriguing person.
I think his friendship with Drew is lovely and will last a long time.

This......What do I do now? I miss Tim. I just keep watching the ending over and over and then his interviews. And I loved the pic Drew posted about 4 hrs ago of Tim finally getting some sleep in his skeleton onesie. They are sharing a hotel room.

...was that on facebook where Drew posted it Sparrow11?...

Yeah, I miss him too. Such a complex and intriguing person.
I think his friendship with Drew is lovely and will last a long time.

...they'll definitely stay friends that's for sure... also with Ben too I imagine... cheers.

Haha I bet Tully's pissed of.

Not sure if I am in the right forum , and yes I am a bit late.
Would like to thank Big Brother for a very entertaining year and all the posters in Behind Big Brother.
Have loved it all.

One thing though Big Brother......Please don't EVER have it that the housemates vote for the finalist, I for one would not like that and I don't think the Australian public would either. It would not be worth anyone's time voting if it came to this and the show is NOT Survivor .

Never going to happen because the voting is a great little earner. However, I don't think it would be a bad idea. It would certainly change how the game was played - people trying to influence each other, forming power groups, bringing each other down; it could be very confrontational and interesting.

Well.. My 20 year old internet boyfriend's at a gig tonight..so finally got to the end of this thread..lol..

YAY..TEAM TIM...WE DID IT.. SO HAPPY WITH THE RESULT..
He is just so full of life.... .. .now to pay the phone bill...eek..

Thanks to all my fave posters- Mrs B (a legendary poster and great mum). Caspers Mum. Chump. Melore. Chiclet u brainy girl..Natalia. Bleachy.. the cute Oddjob..MJ and your skeleton dress.. the brilliant Sticky..an artist.. sweet Lara. Noxious and many more.. I'll miss u.. and the show..

See u all next season..and loved the input from the OS posters..
..... IGLOO.....

Well.. My 20 year old internet boyfriend's at a gig tonight..so finally got to the end of this thread..lol..

Thanks to all my fave posters- Mrs B (a legendary poster and great mum). Caspers Mum. Chump. Melore. Chiclet u brainy girl..Natalia. Bleachy.. the cute Oddjob..MJ and your skeleton dress.. the brilliant Sticky..an artist.. sweet Lara. Noxious and many more.. I'll miss u.. and the show..

..... IGLOO.....

Yes see you and your cute Avatar next year.

I am happy this season is finished, and am looking forward for the next one to start. They should have 2 BB in a year :p Maybe not. I have so much to catch up now, lol :)

..... IGLOO.....
Big hugs to you, Igloo! You're such a sweetheart!! We'll do it all again next year! ♥

A big happy sigh as I sit back and realize the dust has collected on my fireplace mantel and my partner, bless his heart, hasn't said one word.

Back to reality and faith that at least one country (my opinion) finally got it right this year. (plus a fall cleaning here in the US)

Nothing but good wishes to all here.

..... IGLOO.....

thanks Igloo!

Looking forward to doing it all over again next year. I agree with you that it was great to have such a high level of activity from OS fans.

Thanks all here at Behind Big Brother I know I'm late getting this in, but thanks for the fun forums and letting me be part of it. Well done TIM he played it well. I was disappoint that Tahan didn't get second as the winners of past big brother rarely get success anyway I thought Tahan might end up on a soap or sports show. Anyway thanks all for the fun and see ya all next year

Back