Skip to main content

Episode Day 101 (6/11/13): Grand Final (155m) discussion

I can't say I warmed to Reggie all that much, an okay HM but just something about her rubbed me the wrong way. I was more a fan of Chrissie.

Chrissy was the bomb diggity

I'm so happy for Tim. I wanna see him, sitting here dying for someone to post a video of him when they told him he won. Wanna see him when he sees his Dad. Wanna see him get his hugs and support, he has been alone for a long time now working toward this, wanna see him supported. Congratulations Tim! Absolutely love you!

Ad break. I'm liking this so far, enjoying the catch-up with all the evictees, very celebratory. Justynn should have been there though, he shouldn't have been excluded just because he didn't get intruder status.

Ad break. I'm liking this so far, enjoying the catch-up with all the evictees, very celebratory. Justynn should have been there though, he shouldn't have been excluded just because he didn't get intruder status.

I think we all know it was more than "he didn't get intruder status"

Well I just realised I haven't even had dinner, so I'm off to grab a sandwich, which will prob result in some major heartburn :(

Naw Reggie was my favourite HM.

But my favourite BB moment ever has to be Chrissie, Dan and the paper BB eyes.

Really?! Cause I didn't get that vibe from you at ALL, kenn! ;)

missed it, ha ha. I've been on as long as you you dont miss a thing.. was getting bored with the final tonight, was all wrong, jumping everwhere, well I'll look forward to next year, maybe I'll like the winner who knows.dont hate Tim dont hate anyone.

chrissie made the circle. It bombed after she left. reggie was so awesome for 5 minutes then it got boring. I hope tim spends his money on a date with me and then buys me a safari park in africa...preferably zambia.....so i can spend the rest of my life going on night drives under the african stars. Of course he would still have to dress all rock star like he did tonight....

I am also middle aged female voting for Tim all the way, except the week Ben went, but that taught me a lesson not to leave all the voting to others. My 2 kids, 19 and 21 also loved Tim, so he had appeal to all ages. No more flying under the radar next year, imagine if there were 2 or 3 Timmys in the house...lol

Back