Skip to main content

Episode Day 101 (6/11/13): Grand Final (155m) discussion

Well good night all. I'm going to bed a happy camper cos my man Timmy won!!!

Good night lovely people's, see you at the auditions. Ill be the one begging them to let me be the old lady of the house.

You may have to fight me! A house full of 30+ people could be great - or awful!

Um.....have you forgotten about Regina????
I did like Reggie but there were times when I wasn't sure she could really be that clueless and naive so I was never comfortable that we weren't seeing an act with her. I would have preferred Chrissie to win that year but I was ok about Reggie winning.

But the main word I'm focussed on is 'deserving'. Tim played the game openly, and he played to entertain as well. He earned the win and I can't think of any other winner that I could say that about.

Yay that Tim won…he entertained every day…..well done.

Still a fan of the lovely Chrissie Swan :D

Great bunch of Hms…the best yet

Except for Boog….I hope Tim ignores her at the after party and says NOT ONE WORD to her.

Heidi….whAT…THEY OFFERED TO STYLE YOU AND YOU SAID NO????

Tully……just stop it.

Are we going to get "after Party Gossip" at all?

Yay to Tim winning. He deserved it. Sorry Tahan didn't bear Jade- but I hope she is very proud.

[MENTION=33651]Topaz[/MENTION],

I know right, but Popcorn wasn't sold tonight.

I got the night off to put my feat up and watch the show.

[MENTION=33651]Topaz[/MENTION],

I know right, but Popcorn wasn't sold tonight.

I got the night off to put my feat up and watch the show.

I thought you were joking about selling popcorn. In the US they wouldn't allow stuff that could be thrown at the winners.

Tim 36%
Jade 34%
Tahan 30%
Wow. So close.

Was Tahan devastated by losing? I hope she knows how much her supporters tried.

It was Ed's team voting for Jade that gave her such a close finish to Tim.

Well done Tahan. I'm sure you will do very well after this experience.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

TeamTim we did it!!!! Omfg. YESSSSSSSSSSs
Well done to the gorgeous eloquent Jade...was the last female standing...Well done beautiful lady Jadey and she was so happy for Tim, too...

Last edited by a moderator:
The fun part would be the ad guys being sold a BB airing slot, rather than the agreed spot, as the the show over ran. TV peep tries to negotiate premuim as tvc now being shown in different show, ad peep does not want to pay more, tv peep tries to close with "special deal" that tvc will screen during extended final for no extra cost... ad peep cancells tvc/ TV peep rings next ad guy-repeat / no external revenue & contractual show sponsor slots all done = hit kill switch - begin screening as per revised EPG.

The downsyde to Tim`s win would be allowing him live, BB has had 103 days observing and seeing reality of what he may do. Upside is he will have fresh replies, during the day of the interview circuit, rather than re hash previous evening replies.

Well done to the gorgeous eloquent Jade...in the words of the loser Mrs Buttface, "the straw-headed bitch", was the last female standing...Well done beautiful lady Jadey and she was so happy for Tim, too...shove your ugly quotes up your USA arse, Mrs Buttface! I feel sorry for your son...I hope he survives your ugly soul. Who minds him by the way whilst your downing wines and pouring poison into the BBB forum? In the words of Tahan; "you fat ugly mole". Instead of being a troll, try living life!

nice to know there are no hard feelings

and with that, i'm outta here

Well done to the gorgeous eloquent Jade...in the words of the loser Mrs Buttface, "the straw-headed bitch", was the last female standing...Well done beautiful lady Jadey and she was so happy for Tim, too...shove your ugly quotes up your USA arse, Mrs Buttface! I feel sorry for your son...I hope he survives your ugly soul. Who minds him by the way whilst your downing wines and pouring poison into the BBB forum? In the words of Tahan; "you fat ugly mole". Instead of being a troll, try living life!

I see you aren't handling Tim winning that well.

nice to know there are no hard feelings

I have water all over the laptop screen.

Back