Skip to main content

Episode Day 101 (6/11/13): Grand Final (155m) discussion

OH HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!!!!

BEST RESULT EVER

Best winner BBAU has ever had!!

Australia got it right when I was sooo sure they'd get it wrong. Success!!!!

Congrats #TeamTim!!! We did it!!!!!!!!!

Shame they didn't pace the show properly... too rushed towards the end. Jade and Tim didn't get much time on stage at all. Less recaps so we can see our final two get proper goodbye packages!

The green room crap and ex HMs voting and blah blah and no interview with Tim!!!

Still brilliant outcomes. So happy we did it :cool:

For those who missed it, someone has posted the video of this years news reel:

[video=youtube;sWhS5gvFVhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWhS5gvFVhw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Looks like he recorded this tonight, as he wore the same tie during tonight's 6pm bulletin and in this video.

Seriously is this the best Big Brother winner we've ever had or what?

I think I even prefer this to Reggie's win!!!

Vote to save works people!!!!!!!!!

Definitely the best since Reggie. I'm just stoked my favourite won for once. Not even going to care who wins next year now, just happy Tim won.

Did they not tell Jade either that she gets a cash prize? Everything was so freaking rushed at the end.

I never saw or heard them mentioning any prizes for Tahan or Jade ... others are saying $5000 and $10000 but is that just because thats what happened last year? or is it definitely what they received?

I think we should all be HMs next year. We can just call each other by our forum names. How funny would that be.

Well played Tim!!

throwing-money-away.gif

Love it!!!!!!!!

So the most interesting winner we've ever had in BB australia and he gets 0 stage time at the end?

AND WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO DO THAT SEGMENT WITH BEN AND LAYLA

Totally agree!! Best winner ever! Loved him from about day 3. Certainly would have liked to have seen an interview and a highlights package but, hey. You can't have everything! ;)

Best winner in BB history in my opinion.

I think we should all be HMs next year. We can just call each other by our forum names. How funny would that be.

Would love that !!! Wonder how long it would take us to work it out!

And BB could get revenge on us for everything we have written!!!

I never saw or heard them mentioning any prizes for Tahan or Jade ... others are saying $5000 and $10000 but is that just because thats what happened last year? or is it definitely what they received?

You missed the blatant Ambi Pur plugs? Oh how I wish I could block all that out. Tahan won $5,000, Jade $10,000.

By Far this has been the best Bigbrother i have seen i just wish they would bring back live streaming

Back