Skip to main content

Episode Day 101 (6/11/13): Grand Final (155m) discussion

OH HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!!!!

BEST RESULT EVER

Best winner BBAU has ever had!!

Australia got it right when I was sooo sure they'd get it wrong. Success!!!!

Congrats #TeamTim!!! We did it!!!!!!!!!

Shame they didn't pace the show properly... too rushed towards the end. Jade and Tim didn't get much time on stage at all. Less recaps so we can see our final two get proper goodbye packages!

Yeah why all the recaps seriously it's not liked there's a whole bunch of new viewers watching the finale and not knowing what's going on. Spend more time on the issues the viewers want to hear about... interviews questions.

i think its more they realised that they dont really get much out of the winners because theyre so excited/distracted/family/friends/crowd its just overwhelming, look at last year, didnt get much of a word out of ben.

and besides he'll be doing TONS of interviews tomorrow

Criticising the show will always be part of this forum. We give praise where it is due as well - there was a lot to love about this series, but we want to see the show the best it can possibly be, there's nothing wrong with a bit of criticism - the administrator of this website regularly partakes in it as well. It is nothing to be offended over.We are all here because deep down we all love Big Brother, and we always are the ones to sit through it, even at its most heinous.

This year delivered a great house, amazing housemates and the most deserving winner of Big Brother since Reggie.

Actually IMHO, and being a woman of (ahem) a certain age,we are the last demographic who would vote for Jade. We've either been there and done that or have watched a friend been there and done that, and would certainly not spend money on encouraging her behavior.
Yay! Far out...the stereotyping here is absurd sometimes. Jade seems like a very sweet girl, but good grief she needs have a rethink. Perhaps doing so well here will help.

Did anyone notice just before tahan was evicted Sonia asked them questions. First tahan then jade then tim and I thought hmmmmm a clue. Lol

I am so happy!!!! In all the years of watching BB, my favorite has NEVER won. NEVER! Until now. Great outcome! Congrats Tim! You worked it all season like a cheap hooker, you deserved it! Glad it worked out for ya! :)

I think that dumb GREEN ROOM skit was it!

LAME

Exactly who gives a shit who the other HMs want to win... It's not like we are in America. The whole thing was a waste of time and well dragged out.

What do everyone else think of the split screen watching the HMs reaction to watching the show? really hard to watch for me.

What would be people's reaction on the forum if Jade had won?

Glad Tim won but that was the worst finale I've ever seen. That was painful to sit through.

- We must have seen the same clips at least two or three times throughout the night.
- The 5 minute promotion of the new TV show?
-The worst part was when Tahan was leaving the camera focused in on Tahan's mum and boyfriend prior to the announcement so it was obvious she was going.
-Also when the camera focused on Jade's mum and dad while Boog was being interviewed - that spoiled the surprise for Jade.

What a disappointing show to end it on.

Criticising the show will always be part of this forum. We give praise where it is due as well - there was a lot to love about this series, but we want to see the show the best it can possibly be, there's nothing wrong with a bit of criticism - the administrator of this website regularly partakes in it as well. It is nothing to be offended over.We are all here because deep down we all love Big Brother, and we always are the ones to sit through it, even at its most heinous.

This year delivered a great house, amazing housemates and the most deserving winner of Big Brother since Reggie.
And this is why I love you most of all.

:confused:
Is it justy me or does $5000 and $10000 seem like an insult to the runner ups?

Oh and a second hand TV?

no, they didnt win, so theyre lucky they get anything really hahaha
m sure it wont really be 2nd hand, they just wanted to plug sony by saying they used their TVs

Back