Skip to main content

Episode Day 101 (6/11/13): Grand Final (155m) discussion

Well thank the lord for that result.

So, the confetti that fell at the start of the show onto Sonia was maybe supposed to fall at the end? Weird production all night.

ok crack open the champers - congratulations to Tim, and also to Jade and Tahan

will need to read through this thread tomorrow when the forum isnt jumping 3-4 pages in one hit :)
I'm sure to have missed out on so much ...

Let's hope in 2014 we get a bunch of HM's who are as good as this lot have been - but a few less model/hopeful actor types please!!! and lets hope they get better LF's and updates who aren't based over in BBMumbaiHQ! (I think a few of us could apply for the job!!)

Exactly^^^^^
sick of wanna b half celebs getting on the show. Lets have a bunch of interesting nobodies that don't already have any sort of fan base.
just normal aussie guys and gals.

The only thing that could have made this finale complete would have been Justynn rushing the stage in protest. I wonder if he ever made it to the show? ;)

Loved the result tonight. Congrats Tim. The production was woeful and as much as I love Ben Norris that segment didn't work for me. Neither did the jury voting. Cross promotions were also lame. That time would have been better spent interviewing Tim and his family. We didn't even hear from them at the end.

I may or may not have had too many glasses of wine watching the finale. I will not be held acccountable for any future comments that I make :p

I have to agree!! Best series ever, but this was not EXCITING! So much rehashing of footage we have seen ten times already!
No Walk and as much as I hate the DANCE even that was lack lusture!

was hardly a dance was it?

the production was shoddy - and disappointing ... and the night must have really dragged for those in the audience

imagine how hard it would have been for their family & friends enduring all that and being so anxious to know the result .. must have been torturous!!!

Best winner
Worst finale
My favourite part is always the news in review
No interview with the winner is stupid
Promo for new TV show awful. All it told me was that Rhonda from AAMI was in it

Well played Tim!!

throwing-money-away.gif

Seriously is this the best Big Brother winner we've ever had or what?

I think I even prefer this to Reggie's win!!!

Vote to save works people!!!!!!!!!

Good result in the end! Tim did deserve the win. He was the most entertaining and even though he annoyed me sometimes. I do think he has a good heart. I think he should let his Dad look after his money because he might buy an elephant ;)

Back