Skip to main content

Episode Day 101 (6/11/13): Grand Final (155m) discussion

my son is living on the curb. I paid someone $4 to hang out with him so child services doesn't come at me. Or maybe... Just maybe...i asked his grandparents 3 weeks ago to watch him tonight so i could have a supposedly fun night watching bb alone. Bloody dipshit.

From that post of mine this is the response you give to "shove up my usa arse" even though i live in australia?! And you feel sorry for my son you fucking racist oyster?! You do realise i've paid more taxes in australia than you'll earn in 30 years? Yeah ok then you dumb trout. Go back and look at the post you quoted.

Wtf man. Some of you need to chill the fuck out. Thanks for the insults though... Sucks that your favourite didn't win and i'm sorry you're so attached you feel the need to lash out at a random online to make yourself feel better. Xo

^ gold!

So the favourite won then. Bit of an anti-climax, but can't begrudge Tim his victory. He worked for it - but it was kind of fitting the person alongside him just got there by being herself.

Finale itself was crap - BB Aus usually puts on a decent show but it just felt flat too me.

[MENTION=33651]Topaz[/MENTION],

I know right, but Popcorn wasn't sold tonight.

I got the night off to put my feat up and watch the show.

Guess it wasn't Tim's night for popcorn eh?

Good to know you had the night off although you could have made the biggest sale of your life last night!

I'll leave my back door open xo

Licking-Lips-michael-jackson-and-marilyn-monroe-34398708-500-367.gif

Like thats a first lol

Well good night all. I'm going to bed a happy camper cos my man Timmy won!!!

Good night lovely people's, see you at the auditions. Ill be the one begging them to let me be the old lady of the house.

You may have to fight me! A house full of 30+ people could be great - or awful!
I'm in! Just think...we could all lay around in the shade plucking each other's chin hair!! Hahahaha!!! Love you both and I'll see ya next year!!!

My son is living on the curb. I paid someone $4 to hang out with him so child services doesn't come at me. Or maybe... just maybe...I asked his grandparents 3 weeks ago to watch him tonight so I could have a supposedly fun night watching BB alone. Bloody dipshit.

From that post of mine this is the response you give to "shove up my USA arse" even though I live in Australia?! And you feel sorry for my son you fucking racist oyster?! You do realise I've paid more taxes in Australia than you'll earn in 30 years? Yeah ok then you dumb trout. GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE POST YOU QUOTED.

WTF man. Some of you need to chill the fuck out. Thanks for the insults though... sucks that your favourite didn't win and I'm sorry you're so attached you feel the need to lash out at a random online to make yourself feel better. xo
You are gorgeous inside and out!!

Bugger the haters, Mrs B! Thanks for all you did to enrich my BBBA experience!! ♥

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the finale, for the most part.

I'm just not really sure why the ex housemates needeed 3 days in lockdown and hours of rehersals to carry some Reject Shop lanterns down the stage and then put one arm in the air?

I was hoping for a Tahan or Jade win, but by the time the announcement came I didn't care who won, they all looked so happy. And where was Tims interview?

Jade, what a gorgeous dress. I'm not sure where all the hate came from about the dress? She was so gracious and supportive of Tim, it was nice to watch.

Tahan seemed fine on stage. Happy, bubbly and excited. And her dress was stunning.

I think the stand out of the night for me was Fabio. Every time they had a shot of him, he was cheering for the HM's, regardless of who it was. Watching him with Jade, it was clear he just adores her.

Fabio = class act.

Well done to the gorgeous eloquent Jade...was the last female standing...Well done beautiful lady Jadey and she was so happy for Tim, too...

thank you mods for editing this racist and demeaning post which was one of the most insulting I have ever read. Attacking forum members family is the lowest. Even sore losers don't resort to such a low. [MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION] - thank you for your witty comments. We didn't always agree but at least you were always civil unlike this poster. VILE.

My son is living on the curb. I paid someone $4 to hang out with him so child services doesn't come at me. Or maybe... just maybe...I asked his grandparents 3 weeks ago to watch him tonight so I could have a supposedly fun night watching BB alone. Bloody dipshit.

From that post of mine this is the response you give to "shove up my USA arse" even though I live in Australia?! And you feel sorry for my son you fucking racist oyster?! You do realise I've paid more taxes in Australia than you'll earn in 30 years? Yeah ok then you dumb trout. GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE POST YOU QUOTED.

WTF man. Some of you need to chill the fuck out. Thanks for the insults though... sucks that your favourite didn't win and I'm sorry you're so attached you feel the need to lash out at a random online to make yourself feel better. xo
Haha don't worry There's a lot of nutters on here ATM but it is tres entertaining!!

Last years final was more exciting. I wonder why it was flat this year?

Yeah, I dunno what was going on in their heads. I was at least fully expecting them to get the housemates to come out and dance to the VIP song and/or get them to do the hotpantz and mandate stuff but they couldn't even do that. Total failure.

So happy that Tim won woot woot just heard on the Today show, he's taking Ben to Graceland and traveling with Drew to South Anerica. Love you Tim ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:

You know when you lash out at a random online while being outraged for being lashed out against by a random online, you just look silly.

"WTF man". I think it is you who needs to "chill the fuck out".

thank you mods for editing this racist and demeaning post which was one of the most insulting I have ever read. Attacking forum members family is the lowest. Even sore losers don't resort to such a low. [MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION] - thank you for your witty comments. We didn't always agree but at least you were always civil unlike this poster. VILE.

I think the thing I find most amusing is when one anonymous faceless nickname bearing forum member attacks another nameless faceless nickname bearing forum member, the screeching of forum outrage can be palpable. The backslappers fly in to console their nameless, faceless nickname bearing friend with words of adoration and retaliate with more insults, and the wordily challenged just chorus ^^THIS to show their support.

Attacking a nameless, faceless, nickname bearing member's anonymous family member is no where near the lowest. In my overblown forum opinion the way housemates have been treated in here in various hate threads is the lowest. Some of the things I have read in here about Heidi, Tully, Tulia, Ben, Ben's mother, Ben's grandmother, Jade, Ed, Ed's brother,Tim, Tim's father, Tahan, Tahan's mother and so on, have been fucking deplorable. They are the real people, sharing their real identities who can log in here at anytime if they want their self esteem shaken by a bunch of anonymous, faceless, nickname bearing forum members. It amuses me that even when some of you take your opinion to twitter and facebook, you are still using secret identities. To me that is far more pathetic than taking a stab at an anonymous posters unknown and unnamed family member.

I have always had far more of an issue with forum members who I physically interact with on a daily basis and actually get to know, than I have the housemates, who I get to see 16 minutes a day.

Attacking a forum members family is the worst indeed.

Back