Skip to main content

Episode Day 101 (6/11/13): Grand Final (155m) discussion

Well done to the gorgeous eloquent Jade...in the words of the loser Mrs Buttface, "the straw-headed bitch", was the last female standing...Well done beautiful lady Jadey and she was so happy for Tim, too...shove your ugly quotes up your USA arse, Mrs Buttface! I feel sorry for your son...I hope he survives your ugly soul. Who minds him by the way whilst your downing wines and pouring poison into the BBB forum? In the words of Tahan; "you fat ugly mole". Instead of being a troll, try living life!
My son is living on the curb. I paid someone $4 to hang out with him so child services doesn't come at me. Or maybe... just maybe...I asked his grandparents 3 weeks ago to watch him tonight so I could have a supposedly fun night watching BB alone. Bloody dipshit.

From that post of mine this is the response you give to "shove up my USA arse" even though I live in Australia?! And you feel sorry for my son you fucking racist oyster?! You do realise I've paid more taxes in Australia than you'll earn in 30 years? Yeah ok then you dumb trout. GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE POST YOU QUOTED.

WTF man. Some of you need to chill the fuck out. Thanks for the insults though... sucks that your favourite didn't win and I'm sorry you're so attached you feel the need to lash out at a random online to make yourself feel better. xo

'See' you all for the 2014 season....

However I'd like to see a Summer Feb/Mar 'All Stars' season with 2 characters from each of the previous seasons and have a run of about 4 weeks with the winner taking ~$50k as prize.

Plus, I really miss BB UP-LATE with Goldman. Tues-Thurs 11pm-1am would be cool, where he has most recent evicted HM 'co-host' while they watch outtakes of that days events that don't make it to the 'family friendly' 7pm time slot, and also include some sort of viewer polls, viewer competitions and 'live' viewer calls to discuss what they think of the HMs.

Goldman: 1am (looking off camera at monitor of HM's in bed) -
"There's TREVOR, Tossing (looks at camera/us) and Turning"

-B!LL!

Officially for the record.

I am not the one selling popcorn.

That's [MENTION=336]meandyou[/MENTION] starting that rumour, lol

I see you aren't handling Tim winning that well.
HAHAHA!!

WTF man?!

How in the hell does that post of mine invoke such a shitty response... even to the point this slug is questioning my parenting skills but then chickens out and erases their post?!

I love you [MENTION=2153]Kaz[/MENTION] but there are some fucked up people here! I've reread my comment like 30 times and have no clue how that equals I'm a bad mother, etc. Bloody nutshow happening.

Wow. So close.

Was Tahan devastated by losing? I hope she knows how much her supporters tried.

It was Ed's team voting for Jade that gave her such a close finish to Tim.

Well done Tahan. I'm sure you will do very well after this experience.

Lol, Ed's voting team couldn't even get himself saved let alone 2% away from winning the whole thing.
And Tahan did seem a bit pissed. Took a crack at Jade on stage during her eviction interview which wasn't cool.

Just finished watching the show here in Perth. First time I've locked out of social media and not followed the spoilers beforehand.

Wow! Go Tim! Congratulations!

I've been a Jade fan from the beginning but have always been entertained by Tim. I'm so glad he won. He truly was the most deserving HM to win this series.

What a show!

Yikes, and now people are bringing kids into it?
Holy hell.. low!

Anyway, I thought personally it was a great night. I thought we saw AMAZING things from all 3 final housemates and it showed me exactly why all 3 were in the finale.

Congratulations to Tim, you made me laugh more than anyone else in there!
Congratulations to Jade, your warmth and genuine delight in Tim's win exemplified all the reasons I've supported you this whole time.
Congratulations to Tahan, your open, feisty nature, it's been an up and down ride, finished on the upside.

but there are some fucked up people here! I've reread my comment like 30 times and have no clue how that equals I'm a bad mother, etc. Bloody nutshow happening.

Try not to take it to heart. We know that you are a great parent.

I told you in a PM awhile back that people who's 'favourite' HM loses become fucking feral after the finale is over.

But this is the 1st time a lowlife has stooped so low, by mentioning memebers family etc.

Love you to.

Finished here. I liked the show, it was probably one of the nicest, warmest finales we've had since the first four series. A good winner, good final three, a celebratory feel, gracious losers, genuine bonds, it made me realise what we've missed the last few series. I was happy with the outcome last year, but last year's show really didn't have the same feel to it as this year. Tim and Jade seemed genuinely happy for each other, you could see the bond between them, plus all the other housemates seemed genuinely happy for them too, no sour grapes anywhere.

On the production, I agree with what everyone else has said, that it would have been better to take out some of the padding and give us an interview with Tim, but I still feel like it was a good show anyway. I liked the catch-up with the former housemates, all the clips from the series, the behind the scenes footage with Ben, the clips with the evictees in the green room, and that the dance routines were kept to a minimum. It was only the ad for Love Child that seemed out of place.

Good show, I just wish I had voted less now, because after watching tonight, I probably would have been happy enough with any of the three of them. Jade was a class act tonight.

Was Tahan devastated by losing?

She was really pissed off.

IMO: She thought she was going to win.

She was a bitch at the start of series & was a bitch at the end.

Last edited:
Wow. So close.

Was Tahan devastated by losing? I hope she knows how much her supporters tried.

It was Ed's team voting for Jade that gave her such a close finish to Tim.

Well done Tahan. I'm sure you will do very well after this experience.
Tahan was fine. Very chirpy on stage and thrilled to see family and housemates.

WTF man. Some of you need to chill the fuck out. Thanks for the insults though... sucks that your favourite didn't win and I'm sorry you're so attached you feel the need to lash out at a random online to make yourself feel better. xo

Lovely Mrs Butterface. Don't let slime ruin your night. You are a LEGEND on these forums.

579207-390d5e16-46dd-11e3-b366-b430cfe3cfdd.jpg

578782-41cfe7f4-46e1-11e3-b366-b430cfe3cfdd.jpg

579236-28b004fc-46e1-11e3-b366-b430cfe3cfdd.jpg

579265-0a5288a8-46d3-11e3-889f-97711b41d0dd.jpg

Wow. That was really lame how the entire show was mostly about old housemates and then when Tim got out of the house they skipped over interviewing him and just ended the show. LAME.

lol @ the post ahead of me. People in the audience are all "LOOK AT ME, I'M ON TV!" rather than looking at Tim. I'd be all about looking at Tim!

What's all this I'm waking up to read? Thanks for all your posts [MENTION=30855]Mrs[/MENTION]B. I haven't always been able to watch and your updates by forum have been appreciated.

Sorry to those who weren't keen on Tim, and yeehaaa to those of us who were :cool:

Back