Skip to main content

Episode Day 100 (Tuesday 5/11/13): Final Daily Show (60m)

Seeing Ben Norris as the interviewer put me right off. I hated that he won last year. Worst. BB. Winner. Ever!
I was interested in the interviewees. No time to fuss about who was asking the questions, and like him or not, the interview is over 10 minutes and his questions are significantly less anodyne than the ones fro Channel 9 lackeys ;)

Wasn't it Carlo from BB3 that had a bath in the sink. Peter from BB2 was so boring. I really didn't like Jamie and I always felt the blatant pushing of his showmance with Katie during the finale contributed heavily to his win. And it took him 2 minutes after the show was done to drop Katie though they were all over each other all season.

...lol... what a great thought!... yeah... for stuff other than Big Brother... hmmmm... 'Australia's Got No Talent'?... 'Masterbate Chef'?... 'My Kitchen Sucks'?.. 'The Blockheads'?... wow the possibilities are endless lololol!... great idea Lindsay1973... methinks that I'll have to so something about that... lol!... thanks for the suggestion... cheers.

No need to stick to australian reality TV there is a whole world of them out there..Miley and her foam finger,Kim and her HUGE butt...the options are limitless

Wasn't it Carlo from BB3 that had a bath in the sink. Peter from BB2 was so boring. I really didn't like Jamie and I always felt the blatant pushing of his showmance with Katie during the finale contributed heavily to his win. And it took him 2 minutes after the show was done to drop Katie though they were all over each other all season.

Yep thanks and also [MENTION=36739]Igloo[/MENTION], good memory you two, I know he didn't win but in my book was the worst hm ever

all i remember about jamie was the rumpy pumpy and THAT shadow through the sheets that proved he was very excited to be in katies company.

I cant believe Tim tonight, he says he wants the dog gone so then it goes (giving him what he wants again) Drew's video message was nice and he thought he had a brother type relationship with Tim yet Tim was sitting there no smile no feeling at all about it but a look like "yeah I fucking beat you" did he even like Drew?

Then he tells Jade he knew she would stay, oh he is controlling the game again? he's full of shit or there is definitely something going on outside that is making all his "predictions" come true. I still say check his rocks.

I'm not feeling the mood of the forums tonight... I'm not sure why, but not seeing Drew there just doesn't feel right. I'm not saying I would swap any of the hm's for him, but I just miss him there...
I would throw them all out , to have Drew there , miss him so much , it is like the life has been sucked out of the house!! GREG TO WIN

I still say Trevor.

How did Tahan know what Ben said "somethings happened" in the bedroom the night only the boys were in there?

Back