Skip to main content

Episode Day 100 (Tuesday 5/11/13): Final Daily Show (60m)

I miss Drew too...hopefully he will be in something else so we can watch him

I'm mighty pissed off, lame Jade, I just hope it's lusting males and not females who vote for her - females should hang their heads in shame if they support that. That wimp of a girl is so much more conniving than anyone is giving her credit for, your not the underdog, your the dog - with a bone you just would not let go of.
Vote Jade and it's Ed that wins - no matter what he is part of her annoying us until the end.
Love Drew and allways have, and the 3 with him would have been just perfect.

...oh wow!... go Tim you good thing you!... thanks for the update Mrs Butterface... much appreciated...

...hmmmm!... theres something wrong on this thread tonight... what is it Sticky?... what is it?... think!... think Sticky!... ooooooohhhhhh!... that's what it is!... where are all the Tim haters tonight?... it doesn't seem right that people are not hating him to death tonight!... I knew something was different tonight!... I just knew it!... lol!... cheers.

That empty feeling in your heart that you're never going to see that beautiful face ever again?

EXACTLY! I would grab my mobile phone and race to the TV during Drew's Diary Room Chats and film a couple of minutes of him, to help me cope through my withdrawl process :p I know I can go searching on UTube, but this way, the clip's in the same section as my cat's adorable videos. :D

I love the Avatar you made for Casper's Mum. Every time I see that strutting cat I laugh. But you have some real talent there. I wouldn't have a bloody clue how to Photoshop. :p Mr Clooney's leaving. :(

Agree.. Sticky is a genius..and he has great taste in housemates..
Cheers Sticky on all your brilliant work..:)

EXACTLY! I would grab my mobile phone and race to the TV during Drew's Diary Room Chats and film a couple of minutes of him, to help me cope through my withdrawl process :p I know I can go searching on UTube, but this way, the clip's in the same section as my cat's adorable videos. :D

:'(
I know... So sad.
I think I got a bit too involved with BB this year.... urgh need to get back to studying FML

Jade is a lovely gewl but hasn't provided enough entertainment to win. Tahan has been good but the dirty tricks her bf has played has soured a win by her for me. Tim has been great shown himself warts and all entertained us for months he deserves the win
Vote Tim !!!!!!

I'm not feeling the mood of the forums tonight... I'm not sure why, but not seeing Drew there just doesn't feel right. I'm not saying I would swap any of the hm's for him, but I just miss him there...

:'(
I know... So sad.
I think I got a bit too involved with BB this year.... urgh need to get back to studying FML

same :( exam tomorrow and instead of studying i watched bb tonight from start to finish...

I'm not feeling the mood of the forums tonight... I'm not sure why, but not seeing Drew there just doesn't feel right. I'm not saying I would swap any of the hm's for him, but I just miss him there...

I'm never here in the Daily Show Thread, because I'm in front of the TV watching Drew. Now that he's gone, well .....I know others won't agree, but he was the centre of the Show for me. But I'm happy for Tim, Tahan and Jade. No I'm not. I'm so fucking pissed off. :(

I feel you. I don't think he deserves to be there over the other 3, and I became pretty "meh" on him, but it just doesn't feel right him not being there. I think it was because he was my favourite at the beginning and now that he's gone things just seem different if that makes any sense.

He's also the first one that's left that I'd ever had any real attachment to. The only other ones I'd ever voted for regularly were Tim, Jade and Tahan and they're all still there.

I love the Avatar you made for Casper's Mum. Every time I see that strutting cat I laugh. But you have some real talent there. I wouldn't have a bloody clue how to Photoshop. :p Mr Clooney's leaving. :(

...oh thanks Sapphire...I so appreciate your comment... I did that because lets face it... that strutting cat is so totally awesome isn't it?...

...the thing is... because there is no animation of that cat strutting at all I had to chop his head/body/all of his legs and tail up into individual pieces and then for about 32 individual images re-position them into different positions until it actually walked lol!... then I had to create about another 100 more frames for him to walk across the entire avatar... the trouble is that made the file too big for CaspersMum to use it as an avatar for this forum... so CaspersMum had I think... 'Bazooka' take a few frames out of it to make it fit for use...

...but you know what?... CaspersMum was worth it!... it was a tedious process but I really did enjoy bring that cat with attitude to life... I'm glad that you enjoy looking at it as I do too Sapphire... thanks for your kind comments... cheers.

Last edited:

It's not about Drew for me, I think I am just realising how much I am going to miss you guys!!!

When I saw it was only a 60 minute episode tonight I was disappointed it wasn't longer.

Having watched it I'm still disappointed. Only now I wish it was shorter. Such a waste of an episode.

Agree.. Sticky is a genius..and he has great taste in housemates..
Cheers Sticky on all your brilliant work..:)

...thankyou Igloo... comments like yours and Sapphires makes my day... very kind of you both... can't wait for next year lol!... I did over 150 photoshops this year... perhaps not so many next year methinks... I had to re-introduce myself to my wife when I posted my last one last night lol!... cheers.

I couldn't even watch the episode.

Same here. I'm never here typing in the Daily Show Thread. I know Drew's finishing his Degree in Chemical Engineering, but he could easily make it big like a dark haired version of Chris Hemsworth, who went from Home and Away to the Movie Thor. I'm going to have to hire an Investigator to set up cameras in Drewby's home. He won't mind. :p

I am trying to care who wins, but I can't. My emotional reaction is clearly telling me I wanted Drew to win.

Same. Although I already knew I wanted Drew to win, I just don't care about the finishing order of the other three. I try to tell myself that is a good thing, because I am happy whoever wins, but it doesn't feel like that. I just do not care.

Back