Skip to main content

Episode Day 100 (Tuesday 5/11/13): Final Daily Show (60m)

Hey, I reject that and am highly offended, oh and I wasn't a drew fan, but never mind, don't ya dare insult us oldies, we are every bit as fun as you younger whipper snippers.......hahahaha

^5 dweebie!! Old enough to know better and young enough to....yeah no that won't work. Just old enough to know better!

I said ".... middle aged women with no sense of humour". I think the second part removes both of you!

I said ".... middle aged women with no sense of humour". I think the second part removes both of you!
Thank Gawd for that! Life without laughing A LOT (frequently at myself!) would be a dire existence.

...I guess that if Drew sold a lock of his hair from his head at $100 a lock and a tuft of his pubes for say $200 a pop then he'd easily accumulate the $250,000 that Tully lost for him?... just a thought... cheers.

He should just set up a kissing booth,men and women would line up for miles

Well as a middle aged woman with a sense of humour that doesn't included thinking being mean to people from behind your keyboard is funny, I take offence. The daily thread is supposed to be a place where you talk about Big Brother, not take pathetic little digs at other users. If you are about to say something insulting to and about other members, think about it. It is totally unnecessary. Just don't.

...me too... I'm going to miss everyone... the thing is there are still threads in 'The Rabbits Ears' section where we all hang out until the next series... hopefully I'll see a lot of you there?... yes?... no?...

...oopsies!... my mistake... thankyou Consuela... cheers.

Yes,Yes Mr Stickfingers we shall all hop along to the rabbits ears forum..maybe we can have a off-topic photoshop thread too???
?

I'm mighty pissed off, lame Jade, I just hope it's lusting males and not females who vote for her - females should hang their heads in shame if they support that. That wimp of a girl is so much more conniving than anyone is giving her credit for, your not the underdog, your the dog - with a bone you just would not let go of.
Vote Jade and it's Ed that wins - no matter what he is part of her annoying us until the end.
Love Drew and allways have, and the 3 with him would have been just perfect.

I agree Jade should have left and Drew should have been final three

Well as a middle aged woman with a sense of humour that doesn't included thinking being mean to people from behind your keyboard is funny, I take offence. The daily thread is supposed to be a place where you talk about Big Brother, not take pathetic little digs at other users. If you are about to say something insulting to and about other members, think about it. It is totally unnecessary. Just don't.
Yeah nah, you're a middle aged woman but judging from this, you've got no sense of humour.

Yes,Yes Mr Stickfingers we shall all hop along to the rabbits ears forum..maybe we can have a off-topic photoshop thread too????

...lol... what a great thought!... yeah... for stuff other than Big Brother... hmmmm... 'Australia's Got No Talent'?... 'Masterbate Chef'?... 'My Kitchen Sucks'?.. 'The Blockheads'?... wow the possibilities are endless lololol!... great idea Lindsay1973... methinks that I'll have to so something about that... lol!... thanks for the suggestion... cheers.

Wow! Day 100. It's nearly over

Yes, thank goodness for small mercies.

90 days is long enough. 100 days is pushing it way to far.
People are sick of it and want it done and dusted.

In my opinion they should have kept the top 6 to the final day which would have been far more entertaining, especially having Ed in there after they showed him nominating Jade which would have seen the cat amongst the pigeons.

Aww, Mr Clooney. Just finished here, a nice celebratory episode, just wish it was a little longer. I thought it showed all three in a good light, not favouring any one of them really.

Hope Timmy can pull through.

no-sense-of-humor-cat.png

Back