Skip to main content

Episode Day 100 (Tuesday 5/11/13): Final Daily Show (60m)

It's not about Drew for me, I think I am just realising how much I am going to miss you guys!!!

...me too... I'm going to miss everyone... the thing is there are still threads in 'The Rabbits Ears' section where we all hang out until the next series... hopefully I'll see a lot of you there?... yes?... no?...

Aw.... Mr Sticky!! :eek: You did the most amazing job and I shall be using it forevah!! :D

And it was [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] who adjusted it for me, because he also rocks. ;) I am extremely lucky!! xx

...oopsies!... my mistake... thankyou Consuela... cheers.

Last edited:
I used to love it when he was cracking up at Ben...some of my favourite moments.

His reaction were often funnier than anything done to make him laugh.

Drew's whole demeanour feels comfortable, like he could just slot easily into your sisters 21st in the garage or family dinner - or on stage as a rockstar:)mixing with mega stars:)

Aww got all sentimental watching tonight !
l need it to be over so I can restore normal sleep and work patterns but it's going to feel weird when its over and we can't come in here and overanalyse everything for hours lol
That was a great episode except for Surly who, not surprisingly, is as funny as a wet fish. Loved Tim not even pretending to laugh ha!

His reaction were often funnier than anything done to make him laugh.

Drew's whole demeanour feels comfortable, like he could just slot easily into your sisters 21st in the garage or family dinner - or on stage as a rockstar:)mixing with mega stars:)
Yes, my private test is would I be happy down at the pub/coffee shop with an HM for a few hours. Whilst obviously Drew would be easy on the eye, talking with him would also be a pleasure I think.

They got pretty close. I thought watching them sometimes that Ben might have been a little sweet on Drew. Can't blame him for that!

I'm quite sure Ben did. What's nice is that Drew acknowledged it without Ed's cheek wiping, which possibly offended me more than all the stuff with Jade.

Aww got all sentimental watching tonight !
l need it to be over so I can restore normal sleep and work patterns but it's going to feel weird when its over and we can't come in here and overanalyse everything for hours lol
That was a great episode except for Surly who, not surprisingly, is as funny as a wet fish. Loved Tim not even pretending to laugh ha!

That was hilarious!

Well all of you Drew fans should take comfort in the fact that Drew is probably much happier outside the house doing the horizontal momba with Tully. :eek:

She was at the toaster. She toasted something and ate it, they just didn't show her eating.

Tahan was having white bread with butter.

I noticed that too. Maybe they purposefully didn't show it when she was eating? But even when they walked in she didn't look keen on any of it.
[MENTION=30262]Cass0907[/MENTION] noticed Jade at the toaster, she must have gobbled it down before sitting at the table.

why did they show all of tims good bits and barely any of jade and tahans good parts???

It was the same with the video highlights package they showed the final 3 this time last year - it mostly focused on Benjamin, who then won.

But since they did not show who got what percentage and the voting was so close last night, I doubt they would know for sure who has won yet, and with approx 22 hours left, the current front runner could easily change in that time.

I'm quite sure Ben did. What's nice is that Drew acknowledged it without Ed's cheek wiping, which possibly offended me more than all the stuff with Jade.

Drew was nothing but a gentleman, bless him. It was embarassing watching Ed be so silly and childish, that could have really hurt Ben's feelings but to his credit he didn't seem to take it heart.

Same here. I'm never here typing in the Daily Show Thread. I know Drew's finishing his Degree in Chemical Engineering, but he could easily make it big like a dark haired version of Chris Hemsworth, who went from Home and Away to the Movie Thor. I'm going to have to hire an Investigator to set up cameras in Drewby's home. He won't mind. :p

I don't think Drew goes back to studying until mid next year? so he might so some acting, modelling,if he was asked? aust celebrity apprentice? pity him and Tim couldn't go on The Amazing Race together LOL

Drew was nothing but a gentleman, bless him. It was embarassing watching Ed be so silly and childish, that could have really hurt Ben's feelings but to his credit he didn't seem to take it heart.
I'm sure Ben's had plenty of practice at ignoring slights.

I don't think Drew goes back to studying until mid next year? so he might so some acting, modelling,if he was asked? aust celebrity apprentice? pity him and Tim couldn't go on The Amazing Race together LOL
I actually think Drew's far too heavy for the sort of modelling I suspect we'd like to see him do. Mind you, his face...

Back