Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Hi @David Hodis - great of you to drop by. Congrats on making it so far in the game! You were a great housemate, and I really appreciated your honesty, humour and ability to adapt as the weeks went by (especially with things quite tough for you at the start).

My question is - who came up with the whole 'Real Life Dave' skit thing and how did it start? We only got to see Ryan do it once, which was after "Chloe" visited. These type of moments were some of my favourites (like you, Ryan and Lawson pranking Jason with the singing audition) and it's a shame we didn't get to see more. Cheers. :)
RLD was born from Ryan and Sam one night. They think i'm this anal pedantic guy who has to do everything by the book. They wanted to film me living my everyday life, they thought it would be hilarious.

@David Hodis have you heard of the magazine/media company VICE? If not they make a lot of interesting videos/docos and write many fascinating articles... You should check them out... because a lot of interesting things did happen in the world while you were in the house... sadly the mainstream media only cares about celebrities and politicians fighting amoungs themselves....
Mr Fish scared me
I went to school with the guy who played Bronson... #Justsaying

@David Hodis have you heard of the magazine/media company VICE? If not they make a lot of interesting videos/docos and write many fascinating articles... You should check them out... because a lot of interesting things did happen in the world while you were in the house... sadly the mainstream media only cares about celebrities and politicians fighting amoungs themselves....

I went to school with the guy who played Bronson... #Justsaying
We talked about VICE all the time in the house.

but this happened and it was the biggest news!

bj2sbt1mzuftlmy3pbbb.jpg

Hey @David Hodis loved watching you this year (wow that sounds really creepy!). You were my favourite housemate, probably of any series, due to how genuine you were and how interesting it was to watch how you changed over time.

Just wanting to know what life is like after Big Brother? Which housemates do you keep in contact with and have you gone back to your regular life, or do you have plans for world domination?

Back