Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Hey @David Hodis loved watching you this year (wow that sounds really creepy!). You were my favourite housemate, probably of any series, due to how genuine you were and how interesting it was to watch how you changed over time.

Just wanting to know what life is like after Big Brother? Which housemates do you keep in contact with and have you gone back to your regular life, or do you have plans for world domination?
Thats so lovely of you to say - Thanks.

Life is pretty much all back to normal, speak to all the sydney and melbs crew, but would honestly speak to anyone from the show - minus 1 or 2 ;)

but this happened and it was the biggest news!

bj2sbt1mzuftlmy3pbbb.jpg
Kim Kardashian's oily ass is NOT news! LOL

Right guys i know it was quick but i have to fly - I'm with Lisa (my bestie) and i'm being very antisocial. I'll be back in due time.

Give us a heads up next time - I've been banned from the David Welcoming Committee but for some reason I seem to catch you all the time (I would call it destiny, I think others have another word for it). Give our love to @BigSisterEm, @MelKen and @Lady Jane

Give us a heads up next time - I've been banned from the David Welcoming Committee but for some reason I seem to catch you all the time (I would call it destiny, I think others have another word for it). Give our love to @BigSisterEm, @MelKen and @Lady Jane

That's like @BigSisterEm having this amazing ability to always be the first to find the new chocolate bar in the confectionary aisle! It's a gift @delcan don't be afraid to use it!

Wow David you are so sweet to take some more time out to talk to us.

Sucks I just missed you though haha. I have said it here before, if I wasn't happily married I'd be
stalking you at your local (in a nice way ofcourse hehe). You are such a gorgeous person.

Is it wrong that seeing her arse physically makes me want to be sick? That surely isn't natural is it but then even implants couldn't make it stick out that far could they?

Eitherway, quite the amazing asset ;)

Back