Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

You were a pleasure to watch @David Hodis - for me, the only reason to watch what was a frustrating season. I really appreciated your openness, kindness and the way you listened to others, as well as how you dealt with conflict.

Congratulations on getting as far a you did, especially after the way you were treated by some of the other HMs in the first few weeks :)
Many thanks - i really appreciate the kind words.

Thank you very much.

Just think how boring the world would be if we all supported the one team. I haven't a problem with anyones team even if they are Arsenal fans - as long as they support them for the right reason.

Normally I'd agree with variety being the spice of life. But, when it comes to football, I'd be very happy if everyone was a Man Utd. fan. Lol. I'm just happy you can appreciate the beauty of the EPL. That makes me happy. Anyway, have a great weekend, young man. Enjoy!

@David Hodis Have you been watching any of the BB episodes yet?

Is there anything funny or interesting that happened that you thought might have been aired but never made the cut?
What are you favourite songs at the moment, and who are you favourite singers/bands?
What did you find really interesting that had happened in world news, while you were in the house?
Still haven't watched any episodes, too busy working.
There was a story about real life dave (hence my social media name) but apparently that never made it to air.
Really like this Mark Ronson song called uptown funk
Nothing too massive happened in the world while i was away.

Hey Dave, how did your relationship with Skye change so fast? It was shown that you two got along and had a friendship and than out of nowhere a feud started between you too. Was their ever a friendship between you two or was it just editing?

Hi David, I didn't post much in your appreciation thread but I read the whole way through. I absolutely adored you on the show, especially watching your confidence grow as you were saved. I love you even more out of the house, you seem incredibly down to earth and such a great guy. I haven't got any questions (that I can think of) but I just wanted to let you know :) I don't want to step on @delcan's turf but if you're ever in Brissy... ;)

Oh I just remembered a question! Who was your favourite last year/who did you want to win?

Thanks so much for coming here :)
I forgot to tag you, @David Hodis :)

Hi @David Hodis - great of you to drop by. Congrats on making it so far in the game! You were a great housemate, and I really appreciated your honesty, humour and ability to adapt as the weeks went by (especially with things quite tough for you at the start).

My question is - who came up with the whole 'Real Life Dave' skit thing and how did it start? We only got to see Ryan do it once, which was after "Chloe" visited. These type of moments were some of my favourites (like you, Ryan and Lawson pranking Jason with the singing audition) and it's a shame we didn't get to see more. Cheers. :)

Back