Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Hey, @David Hodis Been waiting for you to jump back on just to tell you it was a pleasure watching your journey on the show. I appreciate your honesty in and out of the house.

Now, down to business. Tottenham? Really? I'm a Manc, so this Tottenham thing is unfortunate. Luckily I like you enough to ignore your taste in football teams.

David's here
sarcastic-clapping-prof-snape.gif

Hi Dave, these questions are from my kids :)

Do you think you should've won?

Have you ever had long hair?

Do you have any pets?

What do you think of showmances?

Have you ever dressed up as a fairy princess?
I think i was in with a chance but if Aus wanted Ryan then thats who that got.

Never had long hair.

No pets at the moment as i live in a unit but i have always grown up with dogs and a cat

Showmances are dangerous, they can go either way. My game plan was to never hook up with anyone in the house.

Never dressed up as a princess.............yet.

David I'm not sure if Tom is using twitter ...can you confirm if https://twitter.com/tombbau is his real account?

I see you're going to Melbourne next week and attending a meet and greet with some other HM's at the at Kenobi cocktail bar .Do you know who's all attending?

Hey, @David Hodis Been waiting for you to jump back on just to tell you it was a pleasure watching your journey on the show. I appreciate your honesty in and out of the house.

Now, down to business. Tottenham? Really? I'm a Manc, so this Tottenham thing is unfortunate. Luckily I like you enough to ignore your taste in football teams.
Thank you very much.

Just think how boring the world would be if we all supported the one team. I haven't a problem with anyones team even if they are Arsenal fans - as long as they support them for the right reason.

Back