Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

For me, he's more old school BB HM. It's not about the money, it's not about the fame or any contracts that could eventuate. It's a shame the producers go for the lowest common denominater (probably spelt that wrong) instead of real people. I like real people.I don't like famewhores.
I completely agree. The real ones are the ones who resonate, which is why I usually dislike more housemates than I like. It's not to say had David been given an opportunity he wouldn't have taken it, but at least he got on with his life, with no fuss. Ryan winning made me think people are getting tired of these overt, famewhore, types. So, perhaps eventually producers will do the same.

Lol. How cute are his tweets? I love the one about the girl having her biopsy. It also needs to be stated how much I love that he went back to work. Thankfully, we can cross him off the list of ex-housemates hoping to become really famous, and refusing to get a job, as they hope to get really famous, all the while complaining about not having money. Man, the more I hear from Dave, the more I like him. He's a good egg!
Uh huh! If only there were more guys like him in Sydney! They're a rare breed …

Back