Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

tumblr_nae0adHaUq1qaf2nxo3_500.gif

Do you have an issue with Rudolph the Red Nip Reindeer?:bored:

lawsonreeves91
3 hours ago
I and a few other Big Brother housemates will be at a very special Xmas party on the 18th of December, that's next Thursday, at Kenobi Bar & Restaurant in Melbourne. Hope you can come and join us for a great evening!!! All underage minors will need to be accompanied by parent or guardian... For more info and booking for tickets, please visit:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/big-brother-magical-merry-xmas-bash-tickets-14904114608

@David Hodis did say that he would be going to Melbourne next Thursday for 4 days:D

lawsonreeves91
3 hours ago
I and a few other Big Brother housemates will be at a very special Xmas party on the 18th of December, that's next Thursday, at Kenobi Bar & Restaurant in Melbourne. Hope you can come and join us for a great evening!!! All underage minors will need to be accompanied by parent or guardian... For more info and booking for tickets, please visit:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/big-brother-magical-merry-xmas-bash-tickets-14904114608

@David Hodis did say that he would be going to Melbourne next Thursday for 4 days:D
Dammit, I'm working. No, just checked my roster. I think I can go. Any melbourne types want to come with me?

Lol. How cute are his tweets? I love the one about the girl having her biopsy. It also needs to be stated how much I love that he went back to work. Thankfully, we can cross him off the list of ex-housemates hoping to become really famous, and refusing to get a job, as they hope to get really famous, all the while complaining about not having money. Man, the more I hear from Dave, the more I like him. He's a good egg!

Lol. How cute are his tweets? I love the one about the girl having her biopsy. It also needs to be stated how much I love that he went back to work. Thankfully, we can cross him off the list of ex-housemates hoping to become really famous, and refusing to get a job, as they hope to get really famous, all the while complaining about not having money. Man, the more I hear from Dave, the more I like him. He's a good egg!
Yep and at least he has a job to go back to.

For me, he's more old school BB HM. It's not about the money, it's not about the fame or any contracts that could eventuate. It's a shame the producers go for the lowest common denominater (probably spelt that wrong) instead of real people. I like real people.I don't like famewhores.

Back