Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

And woo! 400 pages!

tumblr_n17i7jCkV01qkq4j4o1_400.gif

I'm at a loss for words. :laugh:

fF3af6L.jpg
I don't think David would have gone the first eviction(unless David and Sandra were the least saved and the HM's decided). Some viewers were already starting to support David more, especially after noticing the way Lisa and Sandra were often twisting things and making rude comments about his beard, Sandra quitting the $30k challenge and generally being an unsupportive as 'partner', and after David asked their advice at that family dinner on how to fit in better, even before he shaved off his beard, although there was a surge of support on SM after David shaved off his beard.....plus Gemma was acting weird with her game play lol
Tim chose David to go into the Sanctuary because he found him interesting

Last edited:
We should make a Skype group about this and stalk other forum members on Facebook.

Actually no, it's just a TV show

would be awesome, but I don't have skype and the show is over tp.;)
I don't think David would have gone the first eviction unless David and Sandra were the least saved. Some viewers were already starting to support David more, especially after noticing the way Lisa and Sandra were twisting things, Sandra quitting the $30k challenge and generally being unsupportive as 'partner', and after David asked their advice at that family dinner, even before he shaved off his beard, although their was surge of support on SM after David shaved off his beard.....plus Gemma was acting weird with her game play lol
Tim chose David to go into the Sanctuary because he found him interesting

He IS interesting and quite possibly the ONLY interesting housemate of BB2014

That sounds interesting. What's that about?
I saw someone say on this forum they'd been to a family member's workplace and introduced themselves and had a nice little chat about the housemate.

I was like ermmm OK. I've enjoyed David's sisters and friend sharing personal tidbits here but even if I knew where they worked I wouldn't approach them, I might say gday if I saw them at dreamworld or something but approaching them at work would be taking fandom way way too far.

I saw someone say on this forum they'd been to a family member's workplace and introduced themselves and had a nice little chat about the housemate.

I was like ermmm OK. I've enjoyed David's sisters and friend sharing personal tidbits here but even if I knew where they worked I wouldn't approach them, I might say gday if I saw them at dreamworld or something but approaching them at work would be taking fandom way way too far.

Ahh, now I remember. That was with a fan going to Priya's husband's workplace. I guess it wouldn't be a big deal if it's a place you would go to normally anyway.

I really felt like commenting on that photo of Sandra gushing about everyone that its probably just like uni, you think you will be friend forever then you just lose touch with everyone lol

What about someone calling a housemates work to try and get them fired? What do you think of that? Apparently some on this forum think that's ok.

Ryan is always unimpressed... Richard seems like the most fun person from his photos outside of the house, wtf happened? he seemed like such a little sneaky whinging bitch in the house.

Back